The Canucks Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Oh PULLEEZE!!!! Like I would really know what a Barbie laundry basket tastes like.

Ahem Truffle recipe please!!

(It's kind of like the top of your pen, only crunchier, not much taste)
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

NO, no, no. I would like someone's truffle recipe!

I thought the question was "how do you know this" not "what does it taste like".
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1229626 wrote:

I thought the question was "how do you know this" not "what does it taste like".
        What SHE said!!!
        Wally, put out, already! :H
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

I am back after a long time being gone and doing all the wrong things. Went to a meeteing today. I want to make this work.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hello girl from up north! :hallo:
            Well, you're in the right place, then I'm in much the same boat... lost the plot for a while but am back with renewed resolve! Jump on in here anytime!

Newsflash: I finally did get the rest of my baking done today. Phew. Also purdy much finished up what I thought to be my last project of the year but that may change according to an email I just received. So much for getting ready for Christmas :H

Oh, and Wally, dear... we're still waiting!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hello girl from up north. Nice to meet you. Late start today, house is chaos, still AF.
              That is all!
              November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

:lalala: sunshine_gg I can't hear you :lalala:
                November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Boy, she's really stubborn, ain't she?? :H

So, are we all ready for Christmas, with picture perfect homes, a mountain of baked goodies and such? No? Whew. Me neither.

I may try to get #3 step son to throw some stuff at the nekkid tree today, seeing that we'll have friends from out west visiting later today. Other than that, work as usual and I really REALLY would like to whip this house in some sort of presentable shape. Not sure that's gonna happen, though. Ack.

Ok, happy Wednesday and such things... back to you!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Merry Christmas to my fellow Canadians and to all the visitors to this thread. We, in Eastern Ontario, Western Quebec are used to a snowy Christmas but this year it seems that it will be missing. In a way it's better for all the driving we have to do to see family.

All the best.
                    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

The Canucks Co

Zenstyle;1230394 wrote: Easiest choc truffle recipe...

1 1/4 c whipping cream
                      1 lb semi sweet choc, chopped small
                      1/2 c unsalted butter, cut in small pieces
                      Unsweetened cocoa powder, chopped nuts or whatever ya fancy for coating.

MUST chill 8 hours before shaping.

In heavy bottom pan bring cream to boil. Add choc in small bits. Then add butter a little at a time. Cover and chill 8 hours/overnight.

Sift cocoa, put chopped nuts or whatever coating you're using on a plate.

Scoop mix with teaspoon and form into 3/4" balls... roll in coating... store, covered, in fridge for up to a month.
                      MWAH!! I found one similar but without the butter. I made a little batch and got as far as that. Cooled it and ate it! I think the butter will do it justice. I'm going to roll them in finely chopped chocolate bits. Oh, I also put a bit of course ground almonds in them. I might buy one of those wee bottles of grand marnier for a batch too. :new:

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1230357 wrote: Boy, she's really stubborn, ain't she?? :H

So, are we all ready for Christmas, with picture perfect homes, a mountain of baked goodies and such? No? Whew. Me neither.

I may try to get #3 step son to throw some stuff at the nekkid tree today, seeing that we'll have friends from out west visiting later today. Other than that, work as usual and I really REALLY would like to whip this house in some sort of presentable shape. Not sure that's gonna happen, though. Ack.

Ok, happy Wednesday and such things... back to you!
                        What tree????

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Tipplerette;1230401 wrote: Merry Christmas to my fellow Canadians and to all the visitors to this thread. We, in Eastern Ontario, Western Quebec are used to a snowy Christmas but this year it seems that it will be missing. In a way it's better for all the driving we have to do to see family.

All the best.
                          Merry Christmas to you Tipperlette. Good point about safety and the weather. Frankly, I'm thankful as it reduces my heating costs.
                          Be well.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hello to Stirly Girly too! Wally, I think we are probably better off NOT knowing.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

upnorthgirl;1229928 wrote: I am back after a long time being gone and doing all the wrong things. Went to a meeteing today. I want to make this work.
                              I missed ya there upnorthgirl. Glad you made the decision to take your control back and nice to have another Canuck on board.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

""""Cooled it and ate it!""" I cannot tell you how hard I laughed when I read this. Made the cats jump and the dog run for cover!!!

All ready for Christmas in this house. Bedroom torn apart new hammer holes in the drywall, clothes in the living room, bed and dresser in the dining room and also no tree.

I am having sooooo much fun!!!! Out to buy electrical supplies and attempt to install new outlets without electricuting myself.

Happy Holiday greetings to all my fellow canucks, including but not exclusive to
                                Ringing Cedars
                                Sungshine_GG
                                Tipplerette
                                Zenstyle (I am soo glad Florida decided to become a province YEAH, I hated that whole airport security thingy)
                                UpNorthGirl
                                Stirly Wirly
                                Rusty and of course anyone I missed.

Off to the showers Phew
                                November 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X