Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
    Thump
    I'm up anyone else?
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

What am I??? Chopped liver?? :H
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hmm.. maybe I really am!?

Hola Northern birdies.
        Mighty chilly out there.. -28 last night (has warmed up to a balmy -18 now) but at least it's sunny today.

Had an interesting mishap yesterday; effectively lost both windshield wipers at once Driver's side blade came lose and flew off into the abyss, what was left of it hooked into the passenger's side blade and bent it to hell. Not so good when it's pouring rain, slushy and the likes. Soooooo... I can't go anywhere until tomorrow (new blades delivered.. gotta luv businesses on the island). And I'm mighty upset that I have to stay put, too :H

Alright, gotta get back to work.. stay warm peeps!!!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hola Sunshine you cute little minced liver you.
          Sorry have been off the confuser all day, and just checking in now.
          Bad news about the blades, good news about staying in all day. Too cold to go outside anyway. How's the horsey?
          Just back from a fabulous dinner at a friends. Mango soup with cumin for starters. Potato and rutabaga casserole YUM. Peas and corn with mushrooms. Roast beast with a cooked down shiraz glaze. YUM YUM YUM
          I'm pretty sure all the alcohol was cooked out of the glaze or the antabuse would have kicked in.
          Had a wonderful visit, but must off to my bed, lots of work in the morning.
          No renovating done today, but did get some cleaning done.
          November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hey Ho, Miss Wally

I've been gorging on nothing but sweets for a week it seems. It ought to be all eaten pretty soon :H Actually, I got a parcel from a lurvely friend today.. with chocolates from Germany 'n stuff! I'll be 200lbs before too long. Still, your dinner sounds scrumptious! What ya doing for New Years? Any plans? I'm not sure what (if anything) we're doing.

I'm just working away here, really have little desire to venture out.... it's positively freeeezin! Horseys are ok... Mr. T's got his winter blankie on again and I don't think he minds at all. I'm letting the young lad (in my avatar) tough it out... he's pretty rolly-polly and has a good winter fuzz going.

Alright that's the news from the north... I still have to get some more accomplished today. Have a fabby evening!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hidey Ho Neighbour
              Luv Luv Luv the pic of the horseys. Horsey's are gorgeous, trees are gorgeous.
              My plans for New Year's include a lap robe, some pets, an audio book and knitting and tea. And although it probably sounds so boring you would have to saw your arm off to stay awake, I am really truly looking forward to it.
              Do you have any plans for New Year's Sunshine?
              What about all of your Canadian Lurkers, any New Year's plans that I can imagine as I sit knitting and swigging tea?
              November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

YaP yAP yap YAP RUFF yap yap
                That's hey hey hey any body there hey hey in dog language.
                I bet you din't know I was multi lingual
                Hope everyone is having a good day. I wouldn't know of course because no one is posting to this thread **toe tapping **
                Off to have lunch with my son.:l
                November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

:H:H:H
                  You'z a nut! Love it, you fit right in here :l

Not quite as 'friggin freezin' as it has been but crap, there's more snow than I thought. Had to lug some stuff to the barn this morning and was rather huffing and puffing and blowing nuttn down by the time I got there.

Speaking of lugging stuff... One of the things requiring lugging was cat food. Lemme tell ya about my 'BARN TOM': He eats like a proverbial horse, he dispels of anything consumed in THE most smelly manner I have ever had the misfortune of witnessing (and in unbelievable quantities), he sleeps in a cushy kitty bed on top of the (heated) tack room (ok, I'll admit, the bed was my idea), and he no longer comes outside with me (God forbid, he might get his dainty paws wet). He has a rough life, indeed. However, and I think I mentioned this before... he IS using the litter box now... which thrills me to bits and I think is really quite awesome, seeing that he's never known anything but a barn.

Oh.. and speaking of barn (or pasture behind it)... my equine friends were feeling mighty spunky this morning.. there was much rolling in the snow, cantering, and butts/hind hooves kissing the sky :H Quite delightful to watch.

Anywho, I'm back home (at work, whatever) safe and sound and semi-warm.. so all is well. Hope you're having a marvelous lunch with the junior!

Tally-ho!!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Thought I'd poke my gruff ruff in here. Still in a bit of a funk but coming out of it. Holidays are hard. I forced my butt out Christmas Eve and day. Glad you nutbars are keeping the thread alive. xo
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hello Ca-knuckles!!

I apologize for not being around much over the holidays. I see that you all enjoyed your Christmas and I hope that you have a great time on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. Lovely to see that you've been keeping the thread going.

Sunny - glad you got to spend time with your grandson and with your daughter. Our sons and their girlfriends joined us for Christmas dinner and we had a wonderful time.

I don't know if I will get a chance to post tomorrow as we've a busy day ahead of us and then are going to friend's for New Year's Eve celebrations. So wishing you all a very...

All the best for
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

The Canucks Co

It's the afternoon of New Year's Eve
                        Hope everyone has great plans for a Happy New Year.
                        I plan to spend the evening cocooning. I am looking forward to it. I will probably be awake for midnight, but then toddle off to bed straight away.
                        November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Happy New Year Canucks
                          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The Canucks Co

Happy New Year!!! Canucks, friends of canucks, oh heck... EVERYBODY! :H

Well.. we're getting there - it's 7:30pm here
                            Wally, we're gonna crash some friends' get-together... probably head over there around 10pm or so.. we actually just got in from the barn (laying flooring in the horse stalls) and there's definitely a quick lil nap on the horizon I'm planning on taking some tea and lemon with me... no need to buy into the drinking everyone deems necessary on NYE.

Have a grand night... at home or out partying!
                            And Techie... nice of you to drop in!! :l

Comment

The Canucks Co

Happy New Year fellow Canucks and friends!
                              Snuggled up in bed with the lappy, a book and munchies. Will be my very first sober New Years.
                              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1236151 wrote: Happy New Year fellow Canucks and friends!
                                Snuggled up in bed with the lappy, a book and munchies. Will be my very first sober New Years.

Love it! Happy New Year, m'dear :l

Comment

Working...
                                X