X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Aaaaaand.... we're back! :H

Hello Porqoui from beautiful Alberta! Nice to 'see' you here
    SK... hello, lovely lady... how are you?
    RC... good God... :H:H:H:H
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Just wanted to say I havebeen homesick for Canada for a while now. I saw a car with Ontario plates in front of me (here in Texas), and had to control myself not to follow him/her to have a chat!
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

The Canucks Co

SKendall;1466881 wrote: Just wanted to say I havebeen homesick for Canada for a while now. I saw a car with Ontario plates in front of me (here in Texas), and had to control myself not to follow him/her to have a chat!
        You should have!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Gooooodddd Morning, Canuckles!

Looks grey and wet out... is it Spring yet? On the upside, it IS Friday
          Everyone doing ok and sticking to their plan, yes? Good. Same here.

So what's on the agenda for the weekend.. anything exciting? Not here, it's lumber jack day tomorrow... we're almost out of wood. I was most skeptical when we brought wood in last fall, but Mr. Wonderful insisted we had enough. Nuh-uh. Not even close. Ah well. Thankfully, Junior has extra wood, so we're headed up there to grab some and then the boy is cooking dinner, too. Btw, since it's been so long.. here are some updated Peanut and Brazil nut pics:

Peanut (Davey):

Brazil Nut (Landen):

Happy Weekend to all!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Morning Sunshine....

Laid back weekend for me....looking forward to it, had to work last weekend.

Still on track with my plan thanks. The "nuts" are sooo cute.

Have a good one....PPQP

Comment

The Canucks Co

Mornin' GG and PQ.
              Weather same.
              The nuts are sweet! Let's hope they don't grow up to be cracked.
              (like their grandma)
              Runs away before GG becomes a planker. See Techie for planker definition.
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

:bat
                I heard that! :H

Comment

The Canucks Co

You want I should go back into hibernation?:H

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hah! Nope.. stay out in the open where I can 'plank' ya... although, I don't know yet what that is. Sounds right up my alley, though

I need some good thoughts/vibes sent my way, please. Shelby, (the resident pooch) who has a mouth full of calcium deposits (chronic thing), has a very swollen cheek and eye today, as well. We're seeing the vet tomorrow morning. Antibiotics is about all we can do, my vet thinks, it's a tooth abscess or similar. And if the ABs don't work... well, let's not think of that yet :upset:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Ah poor poochie. I know for people betaine hydrochloride will break down calcium deposits and rather quickly too(but not like overnight eh). I would try massaging the gum/tooth with some oil of myrhh(might have to dilute in olive oil as some gums are more sensitive than others). Probiotics too.

Have I redeemed myself?:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

:H Yes, dear.. you have, thank you.

And no, you cannot rub anything on his gums... I'll have to see if I can find a picture (although, I usually try to photograph him in a way that doesn't show his mouth). However, the news was better than expected: Rather than tooth root issues and swelling around the bone, it is a soft tissue swelling and antibiotics should take care of it. Phew. My vet was relieved as well, after our conversation yesterday, she had feared much worse.

Added:

These are from last year... it's worse now. It's hard to explain, but the growths have displaced several teeth. Thankfully, his molers are ok, and that's what dogs chew with.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Jeepers, is that his gums falling out of his mouth or his "lips"? You could easily rub some myrhh on that. I'd still do the other things to help it "reverse". Glad you are relieved with the diagnosis/prognosis in any event.

Howdy Canucks!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Ahoy Mateys!

Phew. Emotional couple of days here.
                            We've spent the last 2 days in the hospital with good friends who were in a quite horrific car crash last weekend. It'll be a long road but they will be ok. Thank God. There was no alcohol involved but the kid (22) in the other car was speeding and lost control of his vehicle. Sadly, he did not survive.

Makes ya think about mortality.

Comment

The Canucks Co

A newbie Canuck here! Hello everyone!

I am sorry to hear about your friends sunshine. Sending healing thoughts.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Howdy, Ljeanner!
                                Where ya hailing from? RC and myself are in Ontario. She's in the lush south and I'm in the great white north

:welcome:

Comment

Working...
                                X