The Canucks Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Gooooood Morning, Vietn... no, that ain't right.

Well, top o' the morning to ya, anyways Bright, sunny, and friggin freezing, indeed. I'll be just fine when and if my toes thaw out.

Hello, dear Techie :l Always nice to see you popping in
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Good Afternoon Fellow Canuckers
      It's a crisp clear mid winter day here in the Golden Horseshoe. I have climbed back on the wagon (again) and today I am about a third of the way through Day 1.
      I scared the dickens out of the Purolator man, I heard his truck pull up and opened the door just as he was about to knock. Snigger.
      GG so sorry to hear about your friends and the young man who made such a bad decision. I hope your friends make a full and speedy recovery, although spending time in the hospital under any conditions (even as a visitor) is not grand. I also hope the doggy is feeling better.
      RC hope your toes have thawed out.
      I am trying to be diligent, and as you can see, looking for excuses to duck out of doing what I should be doing.
      Ah well, needs must. Hope y'all have a great day.
      Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
      If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
      November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1470246 wrote: Ahoy Mateys!

Phew. Emotional couple of days here.
        We've spent the last 2 days in the hospital with good friends who were in a quite horrific car crash last weekend. It'll be a long road but they will be ok. Thank God. There was no alcohol involved but the kid (22) in the other car was speeding and lost control of his vehicle. Sadly, he did not survive.

Makes ya think about mortality.
        A simple pray to God that he will be with God and in peace.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

The Canucks Co

Despite looking back, there is LOVE.

Let's send LOVE to the child going to heaven.

GOD will take care of them.
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

The Canucks Co

Are there horses who need me?

I have a few acres...

Not fenced yet. But if others help me, I will fence them and keep the horses.

I could use a bit of help. Hubby not only does not have the $ means, he doesn't have the physical means. He would if he could.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

The Canucks Co

:l Wally
              I had to stumble and run to catch that wagon, madly waving, uttering profanities, etc. myself just lately. Welcome back, sista. Btw... are you planning on going to Canada Blooms this year? If so, I'd like a full report on fabulous new stuff, or forgotten old stuff

:hallo: Cinders! Nope, my horses are all taken care of and you'd be too far away, for any of us up here Apropos... I've offered my friend to board her horse here with me during her recovery (4-6 months for normal life, but probably closer to a year for riding)... she's paying $900/month - can you believe it!?? :egad: She's going to think about it.. and that's fine. While we both know that it would help her financially and her boy would be well taken care of, it would also mean a 2+ hour drive for her to see him. I'd totally understand if she didn't want to do that. Horses aren't called therapists for nothing

Comment

The Canucks Co

*Ahem*

Alright.. you asked for it... I warned you.

I was born in a little village far far away.. KIDDING! :H It's past 11pm and I don't have enough energy or brain power left for a lengthy monologue. Will have to wait until tomorrow or so. Been super busy work wise (which is a good thing) and keeping long hours (yawn). However, no time to get myself in trouble.. so I shall not complain.

How about y'awl (is that what we agreed on? I must read back to the beginning)?

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hmm. Monologue it is, then.

I went to the chiropractor this afternoon and I feel better, already! Yay! I hadn't been in over 4 years.. but there was a time when the only thing keeping me mobile at all was a chiropractor. Thankfully, things aren't nearly as bad now but I have no desire to go back to 24/7 agony... and both gardening and riding season aren't far off.. so I better get myself sorted out

Speaking of riding... I just signed up and paid for a clinic the end of April. Yay! Since it's a 2 1/2 day affair and the trainer is actually coming here (instead of me having to haul horses for 6 hours, like most times) I may take both horses and do one day with each. Yay again! The boys will likely stay at the host stable overnight but at least I'll be able to get home and sleep in my own bed.

In other news... I'm going on a vacation *gulp* next week. Mr. Wonderful is dragging me off the farm (kicking and screaming, too!).. something about St. Patrick's Day in the Florida Keys. Thankfully, it looks as though one of his sons is coming to house/dog/cat/horse sit for us... so my mind is a little more at ease. I have just never left my critters for more than a weekend.. and the thought of being so far away IF something should happen... meh... just doesn't sit right with me. We'll head down to the city the afternoon before and visit our friends at the hospital again.. and probably stay overnight with my daughter and Peanut.

And that should suffice for now. Are you still awake? No? Ah well.. sleep tight, then

Comment

The Canucks Co

techie;1472605 wrote: Just a quick hello. Hope you all are doing well :l:hallo:
                    Wally22;1472652 wrote:
                    Good Afternoon Fellow Canuckers
                    It's a crisp clear mid winter day here in the Golden Horseshoe. I have climbed back on the wagon (again) and today I am about a third of the way through Day 1.
                    Sorry to hear you've been struggling Wally. How you doing today? Looks like our GG is holding the thread down again. Hope to see you checking in more often. :l

GG, spring tune up with the chiropractor is a good idea especially with the lugging you do.
                    Check this innovation out at 16 minutes.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_wkxxwBEg[/video]]Dragons Den (Canada) - S02E04 - YouTube

Other than that nothing and I mean nothing new here. All's calm and peace within.

I wish the same for y'all. (my personal choice and y'all can't make me change:H)
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hiya RC Thinking of you Wally. :l:l:l:l
                      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hidey Ho Canuckers
                        St. Patricks day in Florida! Every Canadians dream!!!!
                        Hanging in here (by my toenails, but hanging in).
                        I WILL be at Canada Blooms, you can see my entry in the Houdini class.
                        I have no idea what the final result will be, thinking chains and fish bowls right now, will have to mock something up this weekend. My competition will be fierce so looking to be bloodied and bruised when judging is over.
                        Good to see y'all
                        November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Wally22;1474380 wrote: Hidey Ho Canuckers
                          St. Patricks day in Florida! Every Canadians dream!!!!
                          Hanging in here (by my toenails, but hanging in).
                          I WILL be at Canada Blooms, you can see my entry in the Houdini class.
                          I have no idea what the final result will be, thinking chains and fish bowls right now, will have to mock something up this weekend. My competition will be fierce so looking to be bloodied and bruised when judging is over.
                          Good to see y'all
                          Keep them toenails long and sharp and keep it hanging girl.
                          "chains and fish bowls"? Sounds like life for most folks.
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Actually I just stopped in to see if someone was "working" here as well.
                            :H:H:H
                            November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hey!
                              It is midnight on the dot and I am, in fact, still working! :H:H:H

Actually, I'm quitting right NOW. Enuff's nuff. That'll do pig, that'll do. Etc, etc,

Night night, lovies... have a great weekend!!!

Comment

The Canucks Co

You have a GREAT weekend gg !
                                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                                X