Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Hi there fellow canadians...

Just sayin hi.. only been here 2 days, hoping to stay AF even though all of my friends are at least alcohalics

Comment

The Canucks Co

welcome SFD, that's a long name you have saddled yourself with.
      You are amongst friends and hopefully we can help.
      Keep posting. K?
      Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
      If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
      November 2, 2012

Comment

The Canucks Co

:hallo: Canucklings!

Wally.. you know.. that went totally over my head... :H I thoroughly blame the time of day/night.

Welcome SFD! Quite the name, indeed! However.. do not despair... there have been longer and/or worse ones.

So.. time for my bitch session now?? Yes? Ok, then...

As if it wasn't enough, that every time I attempt to get out of my truck, I'm taking a leap of faith (no running boards).. today, I'm also doing the splits on arrival :upset:

I mean, I'm all for spring and whatnot... but COME ON! Do we really have to do this icy surface crap before we can get to bulbs n' stuff!????

Back to you. I threw my back out right there. Hello Chiropractor, indeed!

:H
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

It was totally spring here yesterday. About the name, cant change it? Want to ... made it after a blackout where I was quite unruly.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Try sending a message to the admin of the site, SFD... I'm sure they can help

Am just slightly more mobile today... must attempt to get ready for trip. Yikes. Back to you!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hello hello drunkards, slackers and the lame.... just kidding just kidding!

Welcome indeed ShameNoMore(hope you can get the name sorted)and good on you for joining the site.
              GG can you not stay out of trouble?? Hope your trip is wonderful and relaxing!
              Wally, um, get to work. Hope you are staying the course.
              Spring is here too. I'm sure I smelled a dew worm last night. Can that be?

Be well folks.
              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Repp'n Ontario

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hi Sweetie and welcome to the thread. Where's that?

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

haha, I was trying to be funny meant "representing ontario" in the GTA

Comment

The Canucks Co

I was born in Scarberia...of course it was not known by that name then.
                      You're gonna be sorry when you get back from the sunny south Sunny. Twil be a shocker!
                      Hope everyone's tickin along nicely.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Scarberia? I thought the Russians only sent prisoners there!?
                        Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hellllloooooo Canuckerdoodles (and Techie)

Sigh. So, no Spring, huh?
                          Had to park on the road (yes, we call it a road.. you know... wide gravel path) because both of the drive ways were plugged (with the white crap - and I refuse to use the S-word after February). Durnit.

I had a nice trip... although, truth be told, there were only 2 beachy kinda sorta days, really. Of course, I'm a total wimp and get goose mountains in the slightest breeze. Such a delicate flower, I am :H

Speaking of which... I'm out hunting for potting soil tomorrow to wake up geraniums in the basement, get seeds started, etc. (and I don't care what it looks like outside).

The boyz (horses, for newbies to the Canuck thead) are well. Too funny, we rolled in about 11pm last night and I went straight to the barn to bring them in. Normally, I get their stalls ready in the morning (muck out, fill up hay/water/grain) but of course, that wasn't done, so I had to ramble about for a bit. One of them (I suspect Sir Galahad) actually banged on his stall door from the outside :H They don't do that sorta stuff with other people who come in to take care of them... have they got me trained, or what!? However, we had some good snugglies this morning... yeah, I think they're glad I'm home

And that's about it... back to you crazy lot!

Oh.. and welcome Sweetie! I hailed from the GTA for quite some time, but I've come to my senses, since! :H

Comment

The Canucks Co

I want to migrate to the west but too much holding me here. Yeah spring is awesome, lots of snow lol. Friends out west have even more. had a storm weds.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hey ho Canuckers...welcome home Sunny.
                              Techie, I was born into captivity. lol Scarberia = Scarborough, Ontario
                              Been entertaining a move west too Sweetie...time will tell...
                              How's our Wally and Shameful doing?
                              Howdy out to all great white north habitants and friends!
                              Kick it to the curb....

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Yo.. Canucks! You're a quiet lot... let's shake things up a bit!

Short gab from me... pooped beyond belief... 4.5 hours shoveling snow and HALF of my round pen is usable. Gonna have to cancel my lesson for Tuesday. Hrmpfh. Back to you!

Comment

Working...
                                X