X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

:hallo:
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

RingingCedars;1577734 wrote: :hallo:
      :welcome:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Thanks you very much Monkey! AF - 1 October 2011?? Bloody awesomeness!!! Good on ya!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

I feel like I'm having split conversations with you :H Stay in Canucks for dogs sake and let Bridgee's feet thread die...

Yep, two years. I felt like a bit of a wanker when I put that by line in but its part of my make-up now.

Really glad to see this thread kicking again and hope to see you around more. Off to my day job, be as good as you can little Canucks :H

Comment

The Canucks Co

Yes, split conversation, that's it, better than being stalked or a stalker.:H
            Has a beauty day my dear.:h

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

DUDETTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!!!

Was just thinking of you... and someone had a message for you.. read back a couple of pages, will ya!?

Will send you a PM or FB or whatever... there may be a meet up in January in the big smoke Love ya... good to see ya!!!

Hiyas Happy!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hiya horse lady! Good to see too!! What's this not keeping it between the lines stuff?? Should'a been on the horse. *snickers* Seriosly glad you're ok and back in the saddle girlfriend.

Maca is an awesome herb for one and all Miss Monkey! Pretty tasty too.

Maybe I will get to hook up with Miss Molly this time around. Would be great!

How's Sydney??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Glad to see you Canucks doing well.

It makes my heart feel good.

Love
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hi Cindi-so nice to see your AF date. You're rockin' it! That makes my heart glad.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Greetings Pucks 'n blokes' n lassies ' such!

Just went through some of the early days of this thread and thought I'd repost a couple of great little diddies about this, our grand nation :H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi1yhp-_x7A[/video]]RMR: Canada Explained - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQf13B8epw[/video]]Canadian, Please ? - YouTube (Courtesy of Reggie)

Anywhoo... 9pm... time to pack it in and catch some Grey's Anatomy Night night!

Comment

The Canucks Co

RC - HI THERE~~~~~ :wavin:
                        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hey there Canucks, hoping all is well in your world whatever time it is. Forgot to tell GG that I have barn envy over her pictures. Always have, always will :H

Comment

The Canucks Co

NoraC;1577795 wrote: RC - HI THERE~~~~~ :wavin:
                            Hiya lovely Nora! How's your life? Last I remember it was quite a whirlwind. I do hope things have slowed down somewhat for you. Will have to catch up on your thread soon.:l

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Lovely to see you Miss Monkey! Look at you! All growed up and out of the drawer.
                              Hope all the Canucks are not taking sugar lows from all the candies and enjoying their Friday evening.
                              Where's our monologue girl??

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

*raising hand*

Here, here! I didn't realize you were taking attendance :H
                                Sowwy... late check-in.. just came from AA meeting and took one young lady home (well, to her temporary home).

Also munching dinner while typing... don't mind the grease.

Nothing much new and exciting here... had a rotten night last night... going to look for new sleep fairy - this one's useless.

Had a good meeting.. starting to get the hang of it a little (this was meeting #4.. and the 2nd time for this particular group). I'm not sure what I was so afraid of.. or why I resisted so much... it is a very welcoming atmosphere... warm and... safe. Yeah. The word is safe.

Anywhooo.. that's it, that's all for me.. going to make a quick round waving here and poking there and then off to bed Night night!!

Comment

Working...
                                X