The Canucks Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Hey what? Have you migrated south, or something?

Well, there were no coffee dates today. A software update this morning went terribly sideways and the fallout occupied me until.. well.. now.

Mucking out the barn took forevers this morning... Darling Tika (aka 'the flighty one' in my avatar) had one of his (rare) 'I wanna hang out with mommy' days. Couldn't get rid of him for love or money. One step behind me, blowing hot air over my shoulder, 'grooming' my head - *sigh* :H Awfully hard to get mad, though.

And to top it all off... IT SN*WED!!!! :upset::upset::upset:
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

You did not just say SNOWED did you? Argh I hate winter. If you have it, we'll be next.
      Newbies Nest
      Toolbox
      My accountability thread

Comment

The Canucks Co

:sofa:

I did.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Saw a little bit of the cold stuff yesterday myself. Still green here though. I'll take it.
          Have great Saturday Canucks!
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Right back at ya, noisy tree lady!

Was raining cats 'n dogs here earlier but seems to have halted for now. Doesn't matter, I have no intention of subjecting myself to the outside world today

Happy Saturday!

Comment

The Canucks Co

LOL took me a sec bright light lady. Take note mine is complimentary.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

The Canucks Co

:H
                I luvs ya anyways - you know that!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Somebody asked me SOMEWHERE if my horses had anything to do with my business. Can't find the thread for the life of me.

So here's the answer:
                  They do not make me money. They extract every penny I got. They are yet another obsession :H But, they are wonderful therapists.

So - no, my business has nothing to do with horses. Although, I am boarding horses in the summer time - not a lot of profit from that, though. It's really more to be able to write off fence materials, etc.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Oh CANUCKLINGS!!!

Come out, come out, wherever you are!

More friggin rain. Need it like I need a hole in the head. Hrmpfh. At least, it's not white stuff, though. Small blessings

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hey, there, GG Girl,

It's supposed to rain here today then turn to snow. SHIT. Of course, this would have to be on a day when you're home.

I love horses, as you may remember. When I was riding regularly and competing in dressage, it was wonderful therapy.

Soooo sorry about your computer crash and losing the 3 days of data!:upset: Those kinds of problems were always drinking triggers for me, but not anymore, thankfully.

Back to work for me. See you later????

Comment

The Canucks Co

Harrow Rustbucket!!! :l

Well, I shoulda kept my big mouth shut this morning.. there WAS some white crap shortly after my post :H Didn't last though. Whew. How about over your way? Empty threats, or did it amount to something?

As for horses=therapists... it isn't even the riding (I haven't done so in over a month).. just spending time with them does wonders. There's a saying "The outside of a horse is good for the inside of a (wo)man" Very true. Probably, because they force us to live in the moment and leave all else outside at the barn doors

Anywho.. don't have much time to doddle here, I'm off to an AA meeting shortly.

Have a great night.. stay warm!!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Sunset tonight. Look at them "s" clouds. :H Attached files [img]/converted_files/2217234=7658-attachment.jpg[/img]

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

The Canucks Co

Yo, Goofy Girl,:H

Yes, we ended up getting over an inch of snow. It came wayyyy too early this year. I believe totally in horses and dogs being the best form of therapy....the unconditional love cannot be trumped.

So AA is working out for you? Great!!

Did I ever tell you that I've been to Stratford for work several times? A lovely, lovely place...lots of boutiques, too. When I was in the automotive industry, I was in Windsor a lot. But, ugh, going through customers in Canada, what a drag!

Big hellos to the other Canucks on this thread. I'm off to work. :-) See you soon.

Comment

The Canucks Co

good morning all no white stuff here just a bit cold

Comment

The Canucks Co

Heya gyco and Canucks...the wickedest winds, puddles are ice but still no white stuff here either.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X