Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Hola Canuckeros!

Stop talking about white stuff! According to Greenie, thoughts become things! Shhhh! Geez.

Quite nipply out here, as well, though. What are yaw'll up to?
    Just got home from women's group meeting and drove one gal home, stopped in and met her dogs. *Insert heart thingie here* She's got a brindle English Mastiff pup ... omg, I'm in love. What a purdy dog.

RC - that was a gorgy sunset. Wow. I keep missing the sunset. One minute it's around lunch time, the next time I look up it's dark out. What's up with that!?

Greetings Gyco! Long time, no type! How have you been?

Rusty, my dear... how's you today?
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

sunshine_gg;1584748 wrote: What are yaw'll up to?
      I'm still up to 5'7.5". The shrinking hasn't begun yet.:H
      Really glad you've found the local support so quickly GG and kudos to you for diving right in too.:goodjob:
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hey there! Got treats? :H

RC, you's a nut case
        Have got nothing to report, really.. just wanted to poke my nose in for a sec. Well, or poke Sir Galahad's nose in

Comment

The Canucks Co

Happy Sunday, Canucklings!

Blowing like Jack the bear here but quite mild. I had the youngest grand peanut here.. he just left. Feel like crap with a cold (again!) but happy to be sober and sane

How about you guys 'n dolls?

Comment

The Canucks Co

Good Late Afternoon, Canucks!

A cheery hello from Idaho, where I am enjoying a view of the Snake River and technically, I'm supposed to be reviewing my client's documents, but what am I doing...goofing around on here with you lovely people.

GG-what a beautiful horse!!! What is he? He has such a kissable nose. I'm glad you had fun with the Grand Peanut! A brindle English Mastiff Pup....ooh, cute...and he will grow into a little horse.:H Wow, I'm really proud of you that you have embraced the AF life and are going to AA. :goodjob: Hey, if it works...go for it. Sounds like the people in the women's group are nice. I'm sure you're the life of all the AA parties, you Goofy Girl.

Ok, back to work now. I hope all my fellow Canucks are having a peaceful night.

Comment

The Canucks Co

:hallo: Rustyyyyyyyyyyy!

So, you're reviewing client documents, eh? :H
              Well, it's Sunday... I think we're supposed to rest 'n stuff. So.. carry on!

Sir Galahad is a lovely, lovely 27-year young Arab/QH gelding He's become my go-to horse... sometimes, it's almost eerie, how much he reminds me of Sophie. Could just be the Arabian in him (Sophers was part Arab, too) - they are such sensible horses. And yes, he really does have the most smoochable schnauze in the land :h

Re: English Mastiff... I told the gal that when she's grown, I may have a saddle to fit her :H Seriously gorgeous dog, though.

I'm slowly getting the hang of the AA meetings. Because each group has their own way of doing things, every meeting is a bit different. I'm starting to feel a bit more comfortable, though. But, I'm a good girl there.. I shut up and listen

K... that's it, that's all for me... I'm pooped and stuffed up, and sniffely and sneezy.. and.. well, you get the idea. Have a great night!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Oh Canuckerdoodles... where are youuuuuuu?????

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hello everyone I am new here only been on a couple days Im from Canada I'mm 22 and I have been an alcoholic for 4 years. how is everyone doing tonight?
                  ?That's the problem with drinking,
                  If something bad happens you drink in an attempt to forget;
                  if something good happens you drink in order to celebrate;
                  and if nothing happens you drink to make something happen.?
                  ― Charles Bukowski
                  :wings::wings:
                  Days AF: 13 :h

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hello and welcome, Loveless!

Did you say 22??? KUDOS, girl, for recognizing the beast at such a young age! That's awesome. Stick around here... there is a ton of support and great wisdom.

Check out the Toolbox --> https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

and peek into the Newbie's Nest, too

So, where ya hailing from? I'm in Northern brrrr Ontario

Comment

The Canucks Co

I am in Nova Scotia. yeah, right now i am waiting until my doctors appointment next week because i get physical withdrawal (shakes/seizures/etc) so ive been told that i should wait until then and just try to limit myself as much as i can.
                      ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

The Canucks Co

brrrrr -1 degree C/10 degree F in nova scotia today it is so cold!

anyways just checking in. was going to try and taper a bit until my appt on the 26th because of my physical withdrawal but im starting to think i should go to a walk in clinic and get into detox ASAP because i the past couple days i have been coughing/pukin up blood, and i had a seizure that i was hospitalized for a couple weeks ago. i am worried about what to tell my son but its better than him having a dead mom
                        ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

The Canucks Co

Good grief, girl.. yes, you better get yourself checked out! Like, YESTERDAY!
                          :l Let us know how you're doing?

Comment

The Canucks Co

yes, i will.
                            ― Charles Bukowski

Comment

The Canucks Co

Loveless;1588248 wrote: yes, i will.
                              As I said this morning when you said you were going to a walk in clinic - I don't believe you.
                              10/14/13: I am truly grateful for another day in this amazing life. I'm sober and mindful of every moment.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Welcome and thanks for visiting the Canuck thread, Strong.
                                I'm not entirely sure your comment to Loveless is super helpful, though?

Loveless... I hope you did go and are under doctor's care. Please do let us know how you are, when you can.

How's everyone else holding up?

Comment

Working...
                                X