The Canucks Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Canucks Co

Im thinking of it sunshine! Looking forward to a week in warm weather, and am going to look into AA when I get back. Reading about your experiences has made me think that I should give it a real try
    Had a student tell me of her love of horses today, how she does her homework in the barn! I thought of your beautiful horses and the pic you posted of where you drink coffee in the morning.
    Hope everyone is doing great!
    On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

The Canucks Co

Have a fabby time, Halo!

I just talked to friends of mine who spend the winters near Tampa. Sigh. They very sincerely invited me to come down, too.. but I have way too much on the go right now.

So, I will vacation vicariously through you! :H

:hallo: to anyone else poking in!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

The Canucks Co

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh CANUCKLINGS!!!

Come out, come out, wherever you are!!! That means you, too... CRusty
        Super duper busy here, enjoyed our Spring preview... but tonight it's starting to look a lot like Christmas... everywhere I slide....

Had a great AA meeting in another town (like an hour drive on tonight's roads)... and they made me a speaker :eeks: Gulp. However, I'm still alive, the ground didn't open up, and nobody tossed rotten eggs in my general direction. So, it's all good.

Back to you!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Glad to hear no one threw eggs at you sunshine, I am sure you helped so many by being a speaker. Warm weather is on the horizon here, so am very thrilled! Better not count the chickens though, a deep freeze could be right around the corner.

Stay great, am inspired by your success and am going to try an AA meeting, like having the MWO though, can recieve great guidance and wonderful inspiration in my pajamas on the couch!

Keep well everyone!
          On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

The Canucks Co

:hallo: Halo et all!

Well? Did ya go? If so, how was it?

Brrrrrrzing cold here again today but I must be brave and head out. Horsies want food.. and, well... Mr. Sun prolly, too.

Not much new to report from here.. having a bit of a blah day... can't seem to get anything DONE today! Hate when that happens. Ah well. It'll all still be here tomorrow

I'm starting to be kinder with myself; if I'm having an off day... it's ok. Tomorrow will be better.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Well Canadians are we tired of the cold yet?? I heard that in the Trudeau era, the government tried to unite with Turks and Caicos, sounds good right about now!

Comment

The Canucks Co

YESSSS! Tired of cold, sn*w, the whole kit 'n kaboodle!
                Make it STOP! :H

Turks & Caicos... hmmm.. Southwest Territories? Sounds awesome to me :H

How's everyone holding up? Staying somewhat warm and dry?

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hello Canuckerdoodles!

Have you not dug yourselves out yet? That white nonsense is coming down here again today *sigh* You know, the fences around the horse pastures are merely polite requests at this point. I don't even think they'd have to jump... they'd probably be able to just high step it

Not much news here otherwise. Waiting for Spring!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Good Morning Canucks,

Well, it's -7F here with a wind chill of -25. I wish I could go to Turks and Caicos. My sister and her family went last year and of all their vacation destinations, it was their favorite along with Lanai (Hawaii).

Sunni-I am sure your speech at AA was fascinating, and I'm sure they appreciated your lively sense of humor. I know I do. I would have clapped voraciously and laughed loquaciously!:H

My trip to Canada was cancelled due to weather....so I am snug in my condo, working, and then procrastinating...by hanging out with you lovely people.

But, I must get back to work now. See you later!!!!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hey-Ho Goldielo.. no, wait.. Rustyredlocks

Ok, today, I said NUTZ-TO-THIS and ordered myself a climbing rose from my fav plant peeps out in BC. They'll ship it when the weather is 'appropriate'. That'll be mid July, then :H

I keep forgetting what I put here, or on FB or whatnot... just read back and it must have been Facebook... I've been having to 'clean' the horses' hooves with a hammer these past few days. Wondered how one of them got 2 inches taller overnight... he was walking on HUGE balls of ice. Not good. I honestly thought my fingers were gonna fall off today.. that's how bloody cold it was. Bless their little hearts, though... they were both good as gold, didn't make me chase them.. or even halter them, for that matter. I bet it feels a lot better after I'm done, too... and the platform look really doesn't do much for them, either.

Anywho.. just wanted to share my journey into imaginary Spring with ya It's GOT to be coming soon, if I'm flower shopping.. right???? :H

Comment

The Canucks Co

Yo! Canucklings!

It's practically Spring! It's like... only -10C!! Time to come out and play! :H

Comment

The Canucks Co

Canucklings, yer all a lazy, whimpy, good-fer-nuttn bunch!

Come out and play! Oh.. and I could use a hand or five, too :H

Comment

The Canucks Co

How's it goin' eh?

Thought I'd join you and wish everyone Happy Family Day. For me it coincides with Reading Week, so feels like less of a holiday, but I hope everyone else has a great day off.

It's supposed to warm up here by Wednesday, too, so I feel a sense of hope.

Comment

The Canucks Co

Hello Dancing Girl!

Sorry, I must have missed your post earlier.. welcome!

Well, Canucklings... isn't it time you all came out of hiding?
                              The big Spring melt has begun here... fences are re-emerging, I'm hopeful that we will get to gardening eventually... mid July or so....

These pictures I took yesterday. Notice please, there's BARE ROAD! Have not seen that since November!

Comment

The Canucks Co

Whoops... didn't realize they were so big.. sorry

Comment

Working...
                                X