No announcement yet.

The Canucks Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our ice is maybe 2 inches, we can't wait to get skating, love ice fishing as well! I know what you mean about the nail biting cold, it can get to -40 here some days which isn't fit for anyone!

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy New Year fellow Canucks!! It's freezing here in Calgary, -18!
        Narilly

"Nothing in this World Can take the place of Persistence"
        "You can have the life you want OR you can Drink"

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Wow, this thread needs a bump, especially today!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Happy Canada Day!!
            Hope things are going well for you Cowboy. I am doing well. No drinking at the fireworks tonight, thank goodness.
            Narilly

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

Things up north here are good! Was awful dry for the longest time, but got close to an inch of rain so far today! Our fireworks were last night/early morning, I slept through them lol

Comment

Ya, I never stay up late enough to watch them...well, I did when I was drinking because then I could just drink more! Now I go to bed early and wake up Un Hung and feeling good. Glad you farmers got some rain. Now we just need oil to go up a bit so I can find another job. Things kinda suck in Cow town these days.
                Have a good one.
                Narilly

AF April 12, 2014

Comment

I'm rooting for you Nar, but you'd never think oil prices were down if you look at the jump in prices at the pumps!

Comment

Time for a thread bump, we seem to get lost in the shuffle lol..

Comment

Yay. Maybe sunshine gg will post again.

Thanks for the bump.
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

sunshine_gg on your 2 year sober birthday!

Comment

Yay for G.G.

I hope this P.M. will be better than Harper.
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Hey all Canucks, remember to take a moment of silence at 11 AM this morning!

Comment

2015 Grey Cup

58226-DEFAULT-l.jpg vs 20140208-233203.jpg

Go Esks Go!!
                                (sorry Nar lol)

Comment

Working...
                                X