Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Favourite Drink Now!

Hi All,

Been some time since I posted something... I wanted to share my new passion for recovering your health and may be I am overdoing this but this makes me feel good, my breakfast smoothie!

Breakfast Smoothie or Shake- An amazing way to start your day | Suite101.com

The best thing about this stuff is I add ON's Whey with Glut which makes sure that cravings are out through out the day and I post my work out I make sure I have a dose of Glut with Casein...It rocks

Vynan

My Favourite Drink Now!

That actually sounds REALLY good!
    I really ought to try and eat brekkie

Thanks for sharing!!!!
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

My Favourite Drink Now!

I have a smoothie similar to this in the morning and add the mwo all in one vitamin powder it is great! It is amazing how much good nutrition is for not drinking!
      sigpic[I]

Comment

My Favourite Drink Now!

I put together a conconction of berries, peach, apple, other fruits, heaping tbs ground seeds (sesame, flax, sunflower and pumpkin), tbs All-One, Cinnamon, non-pasturized honey, non-pasturized pomegranate juice, prune nectar, cinnamon. sure perks up my morning !!
        Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
        ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

My Favourite Drink Now!

Tipplerette;1180404 wrote: I put together a conconction of berries, peach, apple, other fruits, heaping tbs ground seeds (sesame, flax, sunflower and pumpkin), tbs All-One, Cinnamon, non-pasturized honey, non-pasturized pomegranate juice, prune nectar, cinnamon. sure perks up my morning !!
          That's an awful lot of natural sugar, even if it is natural Tipper. Remember sugar stresses the pancreas and will store as fat if we give it too much.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

My Favourite Drink Now!

Good point, lately we ran out of honey and I've had it commando. Still good, the two P juices are a total of 3/4 cup and I am really into fruit first thing in the morning. But I should maybe consider some other liquid instead of juices. Good point.
            Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
            ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

My Favourite Drink Now!

Hey Tipper, too much sugar raises cholesterol too, not just bad fats and too much red meat.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

My Favourite Drink Now!

Yah agree with RC, we have to be conscious of the sugar we put in...its good to understand gylcemic quality of the food we put in..I will try to compile a note on the same my MWO friends to use as a reference point

Vy

Comment

My Favourite Drink Now!

That would be great Vy. Look forward to seeing this. Thanks!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

My Favourite Drink Now!

Hi RC and Tipp

As promised here is the article

Understanding the Glycemic Index | Suite101.com

Regards,

Vijay

Comment

Working...
                    X