Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Natural Mood Booster to keep you off Alcohol

Hi All,

During the past 2 months, I experimented and researched quite a bit on things that can help 1. to make me healthier 2. keep me off boooze. I had it clear in my head, I didnt want antabuse ot any meds. My expereince with nutririon ( I used to be part of the training team of my college boxing team with KRA of devising nutritional plans and charts for the team) came in handy.
    This has rekindled my flair for writing and I have started documenting all of these research/information

Sunflower seeds IMO is very helpful for anyone who wants to be off booze and also keep their Serotonoin high. Its a natural "prozac" and will keep you mellow, contented and will check your stress levels.
    Sunflower Seeds- A Natural Source to Fight Depression and Stress | Suite101.com

Please read and share your feedback so that I can incorporate the same in my writings.

Vynan

Pumpkin seeds are also very high in tryptophan-increasing serotonin and melatonin naturally. A product some might be interested in:
    Organic Sleep Aid, Natural Sleeping Aid - Zenbev
    btw your smoothies are a great way to start the day or as a meal replacement/snack anytime. I would make sure the nuts are raw and refrigerated so that you are not getting rancid fatty acids.
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Dumb question.. do you HAVE to add the nuts?
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

sunshine_gg;1180441 wrote: Dumb question.. do you HAVE to add the nuts?
        You can easily skip the nuts. They are included for additional protein, essential fatty acids(as long as not rancid nuts), fibre and vits/mins present in the particular nut.

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

I just love the nuts...good protein healthy fats. Esp now I am into weight training so nuts are essential for testo production! I keep munching them also

Comment

Thanks RC,

I will try pumpkin seeds too..i remember trying them roasted some time back

Vy

Comment

Love this type of info. TY!

Comment

vynan;1180547 wrote: Thanks RC,

I will try pumpkin seeds too..i remember trying them roasted some time back

Vy
                Roasting nuts is actually very unhealthy. Eat'em raw.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I agree RC, I eat them raw now!

Vy

Comment

Working...
                  X