fed up with the craving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fed up with the craving

Turn again, I love your positivity. I too have to deal with bottles in the house, but your way of dealing with it is very inspiring.

Comment

fed up with the craving

Well done Anon, the best thing you could have done was talk about it and you did that by coming here. Now as for the physical cravings... they will pass but to ease them you could try sparkling water with a diluted squash, my favorite is "Robinson Fruit and Barley" and "Kerry Spring Orange and Mandarin" mixed, works wonders and tastes rather nice too!

Keep it up and keep doing what you do.

Comment

fed up with the craving

Thank you Zen. Beating this addiction is the hardest thing I have ever done.

Comment

fed up with the craving

wannachange;1182036 wrote: Well done Anon, the best thing you could have done was talk about it and you did that by coming here. Now as for the physical cravings... they will pass but to ease them you could try sparkling water with a diluted squash, my favorite is "Robinson Fruit and Barley" and "Kerry Spring Orange and Mandarin" mixed, works wonders and tastes rather nice too!

Keep it up and keep doing what you do.
          Thanks so much.
          I love my pellegrino sparkling water and am sitting here drinking it as we speak.

Comment

fed up with the craving

Doing good Zen! Hope you are too

Oh my Pellegrino!... that's good water used to drink it when I visited Italy a few years back! Sure beats my tesco value super saver water but its all good and so so much better than the poison we used to throw into our bodies and minds... especially minds.

Take care of yourselves!

Comment

Working...
            X