Army Thread 23rd September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a seriously impressive wine cellar Mr A has there, Whizzy. You'd have something of a disposal problem if he ever decided to give up alcohol permanently. I did a back of envelope calculation and worked out that at a rate of 12 units a week, it would take him over 17 years to consume it all.

Comment

Good to hear things are going well for you inchy.

Off out to shop.

Comment

Recluse;1181646 wrote: That's a seriously impressive wine cellar Mr A has there, Whizzy. You'd have something of a disposal problem if he ever decided to give up alcohol permanently. I did a back of envelope calculation and worked out that at a rate of 12 units a week, it would take him over 17 years to consume it all.
        We could be very rich. Hoping he gives up forever:new:

Comment

off to chill out now, had a spider appearance in the room, seriosuly phobic so need to relax...
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Zenstyle;1181654 wrote: Inchy... you're sounding good! )

Mrs A... tell him to sell his collection and take you on a romantic getaway (for, like, 6 months!) ) ) I know that of which you speak as I went out with a feller that had a wine cellar and a huge collection (probably one of the reasons I went out with him... ha ha ha!)... Sometimes I got a bit fed up with the waffling (and this comes from a person that used to put wine lists together for the mega yachts... I actually studied the stuff... perfect for an alkie...). The trips to Napa and Sonoma made it worth it all though. Hey! There's an idea! Tell him to auction what he has and you can take a trip to Napa and Sonoma to replenish.

My aren't we full of good ideas today! )
            Fancy Patagonia though?

Comment

3 spiders later... i'm off to bed. damn spider season.
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

JackieClaire;1181597 wrote: Yoooooooo hoooooooooo Reccybear, Zenners,

RC, if you're having a lurk. Yooooooooo hooooooooo tooooooo yooooooooo.

Skunk is a type of cannabis made from a hybrid plant used for it's high potency.

I've got pages and pages of notes to go through. Crikey it was really full on. We only got a total of 45 minutes break time all day.
                Just lurking now JC. Funny, I recalled after I asked that some call skunk weed the dregs or shake. Then I googled and found this:Skunk Weed

Wow--who would buy this stuff on line?
                Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Wishing you luck in the am Anon!
                  Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
                  X