happy xmas to all :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

happy xmas to all :)

im on and off the wagon at prescent . but hopefully ill get back on it . in the new year ,.. trouble with me is i want to have my cake and eat it .... ie gym going etc . then drinking too many probs to relate here
    but im determined 2007 will be a good year ie sober ...
    and i wish everyone well
    j

happy xmas to all

Happy Christmas to you, too, Jay!

Join the crowd in wanting to have your cake and eat it, too. If you ever figure out how to accomplish that, please let me know!

In the meantime, I wish you the most joyous Christmas and an even more wonderful New Year!

:heart: E

Comment

happy xmas to all

Dear Jay,
      Hang in there, and focus on what you're going to endeavour to do in 2007.
      Christmas is a hell of a time for us to join MWO/decide to stop or cut down. So many temptations, and I'm preparing myself for the "why don't you want a drink" questions I know I'm going to get. Usually I will drink from 10am till I drop on Christmas Day and Boxing Day. At least this year I'll be sober for dinner.
      Be kind to yourself,
      Rags

Comment

happy xmas to all

hi raghnall

i posted a thread a couple of weeks ago concerning your thoughts about "why dont you want a drink" the threads caled other people...you might find the replies a help...i did.

all the best
        cad

Comment

happy xmas to all

Merry Christmas all, hope the big guy in the red suit is good to everybody. Hang in there not much of the silly season to go just take one hour at a time. Love, Hugges and Peace to all. Kim
          Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Working...
          X