X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 26 September

Good Morning

Monday already! But it was a positive weekend and I feel well rested and ready to make the best of the busy week ahead. I will try to take mini breaks throughout the day and try to remember all the things I have to be thankful for.
    I hope you all have a positive week-even with all its possible stresses and tribulations...there are usually some little bright spots hidden out there. Sometimes even LOTS of bright spots.
    OK-now-more coffee.
    xxx

Comment

ZENNERS!:l
      Good to see you! I keep missing you on the thread.

Comment

We don't get the American football games over here-except the Superbowl. I do have a soft spot for the Saints though.

Comment

Zenstyle;1182716 wrote: Patty! ) :l

What's happening in Paris? Its a sports weekend here... I'm sure you remember that. And i went to a Moose Lodge! I'm almost American!
          :H
          Well, as you know Ireland did very well with the rugby:goodjob: and I watched the Paris Versailles race (16km) notice I said WATCHED not RAN:H. We had a gorgeous weekend-nice and sunny.
          A full work week again this week but I'm ready for it!
          Enjoy your football hun! I'd best go walk pug dog and then go have a quick shower.
          I'll be back after work. xxx

Comment

Morning Expattie & Zennie

I need some Expat Elixir this morning. Best get ready for work. Usually I'm at my desk already.
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Very good morning Expat,Zennie and Tips. A lovely sunny day here.
              Some Anon Elixir coming your way Tigger

Comment

having terrible trouble with pc, :-( hope all is well.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good morning Expatty, Zenners, Tippers,Mrs A, Marioooooooo and all those yet to drop by

Sorry about the 'puter issues, Mario. Wonder if KT could work his magic.
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Molly, hun.:l

Do you want to let it all out cos you know we can listen.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning all, woke up to the news that Wales had beat namibia 81-7! EIGHTY FREAKIN ONE. Man I dunno whether that means Wales are awesome or Namibia just forgot what end of the damn pitch they were shooting for....

Got the day off today for a dermetology appointment, plenty of work to do but thought I'd check in and see how ya'll are doing first, be sending a few hugs to you molly, I haven't been aroudn enought o know the ins and outs of the situation but I really hope whatevers causing trouble in your life gets better soon.
                      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Aww, Molly, we've come a long way from our falling into bottle days.

You know where I am if you want to talk, hun. Not going far today.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army!!

Molly, sorry to hear about your continuing problems. Hopefully things will straighten out soon. If you can, best to keep open communication line with your son. I know it's really hard on all of you but he's at such a difficult age and has a difficult year ahead of him from what I understand. Wish I could do something to help but meanwhile, come here and let it all out - talk about it whenever you want to. We've got lots of ears willing to be bent....:huggy

Inchy - good to see you. Best of luck with the dermatologist appt. Is that cream he gave you still working. Hope so.

Mario - hope your PC problems are solved soon. I hate PC problems..:upset:

So Mrs. JC - what are you up to today?? I'm just taking a short break before starting my chores. Was out paying bills and cashing cheques and such and just got back a few minutes ago...
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Oh Molly sending you hugs and Mammy prayers. Not got any words of wisdom just hope time will heal.
                            Hi Mario JC Inchy and Stirly.

Just been to the track and my legs are protesting.

Lovely sunny day here. Summer at last.

Comment

anon;1182832 wrote: Oh Molly sending you hugs and Mammy prayers. Not got any words of wisdom just hope time will heal.
                              Hi Mario JC Inchy and Stirly.

Just been to the track and my legs are protesting.

Lovely sunny day here. Summer at last.
                              :H:H:H Summer at last??? It's already Fall....

Why are your legs protesting when you run so much?? Mine would be cause I don't run at all....
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                              X