Army Thread Monday 26 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JackieClaire;1183014 wrote: Don't think I ever achieved a tart rating.
    These days you're so thin, you're a mere tartlet
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:hallo: Stirly

I kept my distance from "that thread" this time round.
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1183016 wrote: These days you're so thin, you're a mere tartlet
        oooh errrrrr flatterer.:bigwink:

More pliz.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya stirly Things are fine apart from the fact that I keep falling into a bottle. How are things with you? I've lost track of whether you're working at the moment?

Comment

JackieClaire;1183018 wrote: oooh errrrrr flatterer.:bigwink:

More pliz.
            Don't push yer luck
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1183026 wrote: Don't push yer luck
              Not even if I tempt you with my mouthwatering meat loaf and onion gravy.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

pretty upset right now, came home to find somebody had been in my room, smashed my bedroom lamp and been through my things. I don't know who, just that it was a family member, not my mother. I can't do anything about it.
                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

JackieClaire;1183027 wrote: Not even if I tempt you with my mouthwatering meat loaf and onion gravy.
                  Only if it's made of chocolate that merely resembles meatloaf and gravy
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1183014 wrote: Don't think I ever achieved a tart rating.You can be "The Shrinking Tart"...
                    tiptronic_ct;1183016 wrote: These days you're so thin, you're a mere tartlet Smartypants, flatterer....
                    tiptronic_ct;1183017 wrote:
                    :hallo: Stirly

I kept my distance from "that thread" this time round.
                    Well I never go there but ended up getting drawn into things, so to speak, since I was being spoke about and had to defend myself. (I think)
                    Recluse;1183021 wrote:
                    Hiya stirly Things are fine apart from the fact that I keep falling into a bottle. How are things with you? I've lost track of whether you're working at the moment?
                    Well Reccie dear, howz about you put a cork in the bottle and then not even an ant could fall in. Or better still, just get rid of it. (Said with lots of :h) You'll find your way eventually. I know you're working on it with the alcohol counsellor and such. Some people need more time than others, that's all.

I work Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, usually. However, since the business is a bit slow now due to the fecking economic situation, I've been only going Thursday and Friday. This week I'll be there Wed. Thurs. and Friday since Mr. Stirly is going out of town on Wednesday. Mind you, even when I'm home, I've got the lappy on all day and check in at least once every half hour to our site to see if we have any new e-mails for price offers and then pass on the info to Mr. Stirly or answer them myself. So I'm not at the office but I am "working". Oh and I got a new cell phone on the weekend. It's not an i-phone or anything but I can access internet and get GPS reading on it so after I update the package I have with my cell phone server, I'll be able to access our e-mail wherever free wifi is available. Not that I plan to do that often but at least I know that if I'm going to be away from the house for a few hours, I can still update Mr. Stirly. The phone's an LG P350. I wasn't at all expecting to get a new phone so I'm quite chuffed with it...inkele:
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

That's crap inchy. Why on earth would anyone do that?

Comment

Hiya Inchy. Whomever did it is a poxfecker of note
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1183040 wrote:
                          Was it the Troll that came up with the handbag waving scenario?
                          Naw believe it or not it was med threader.

Recciebear, love. Don't be bashful with us. I doubt if there's anything here that can shock anyone of us.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I'm making cakes on cakes on Thursday as Mr JC's secretary leaving to have her baby and they're having a wee party.

Oh I need ideas of a nice gift for the Ma to be, just for her, as she's inundated with stuff for the baby.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Aww Incheroo, missed you there. What a shite thing to happen. Can you get a lock put on your door?
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1183053 wrote: Gift certificate for a spa.
                                Looking at the times of the two posts, you literally answered without a moment's hesitation :H
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X