Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th September

Zenstyle;1183565 wrote: :H:H:H

Feckit... that's what the big bin liners are for!!! And duct tape!
    :H

Comment

expat3;1183566 wrote: :l I guess I'm a city girl! (No sleeping bags either!) I would love a cosy B and B...so I guess I'd better start saving!
      I did try camping a few years ago..and it rained the whole time and I had to ride miles on a bike to get food (with back pack on) almost died several times avoiding French drivers:H.
      Plus, the kids drove me mad.:upset:
      In my part of the world we would call you light weight :H:H I've camped in snow
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Zenstyle;1183573 wrote: I'm in full agreement. I hate wankers too.

And you would think they would be really nice to yous lot as its a free service... its hardly like taking the car to get filled with petrol (nasty) when you're going to the library to get a free book (nice).

What's a yummy mummy btw...?
        :lMolly
        Panno-I REALLY am a light weight. I'm scared of insects and damp and cold..Hey! Inchy! Where are you? You are scared of spiders, right? For me it's those huge flying roaches that exist in New Orleans--Do you have them in Florida Zenners? Will try to find photos-:H

Comment

mollyka;1183581 wrote: Yummy mummy's are the most hateful breed of people on earth (not that I'm opinionated ya know). They are double income - full of shite mammies, that ----- feck it I'm making them sound nice ----- jeez Zen they are just a breed - they have 'entitlements' cos they go out to work, and they arrive in with little 'Harvey and Samantha --- or Oscar' at 5 to 5 on a Sat evening as we are closing the shutters - and don't just want 'any' Thomas the Tank Engine book, it has to be the one that stimulates Oscar -- so we scour the catalogue, I'm already 10 mins late for home, then she discovers she owes 10 yoyos cos she hasn't brought books back for 3 months - she then throws a wobbily and tells me cos I'm a 'public servant', that she's paying my wages aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrghhhghhhhh

That's a yummy mummy - 0h and while that's all been going on, Oscar has ransacked the whole library
          I hate flying roaches AND Yummy Mummy's!! They are of the same breed. :H I found a pic of a roach on photobucket and could not even post it because it made me scream! Right next to it was a photo of a Yummy Mummy.

Comment

mollyka;1183581 wrote: Yummy mummy's are the most hateful breed of people on earth (not that I'm opinionated ya know). They are double income - full of shite mammies, that ----- feck it I'm making them sound nice ----- jeez Zen they are just a breed - they have 'entitlements' cos they go out to work, and they arrive in with little 'Harvey and Samantha --- or Oscar' at 5 to 5 on a Sat evening as we are closing the shutters - and don't just want 'any' Thomas the Tank Engine book, it has to be the one that stimulates Oscar -- so we scour the catalogue, I'm already 10 mins late for home, then she discovers she owes 10 yoyos cos she hasn't brought books back for 3 months - she then throws a wobbily and tells me cos I'm a 'public servant', that she's paying my wages aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrghhhghhhhh

That's a yummy mummy - 0h and while that's all been going on, Oscar has ransacked the whole library
            Yummy mummys..mmmm ..bet the bottle of Chardonnay or Pinot Griot goes down well at the end of the night..met a few of them in my time.just saying :new:
            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Sorry people got distracted and i am wrecked,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Nite Mario

Comment

See you all ladies x night

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mario;1183588 wrote: Sorry people got distracted and i am wrecked,
                    I'm pretty wrecked too. Hope you are ok Mario.:l
                    I'm going to try and put all thoughts of med threads, "palmetto bugs":H, and yummy mummy beasties out of my head for a bit-and meditate (if possible)
                    Early morning tomorrow.
                    Thinking of you all. xxx

Comment

Nite Expat, would love to learn how to meditate, sweet dreams :l

Comment

It's goodnight from me too, folksies.

On the morrow :l
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good evening. Lovely to see you Panno. Wonderful post Molly
                          Hello to everyone else.

Comment

mollyka;1183603 wrote: Night night Mario:l

Speaking of Thomas etc. books Zenners, one of my really really good friends at work ---- she's an UTTERLY intolerant 28 yr old of EVERYTHING - but seems to love me, there's a fecking 'Santa Claus is coming to town' book that plays a tune somewhere in the frigging library and it goes on and on and on whenever an 'Oscar' sprog finds it - but we can never find it --- so my little pal found it and the yummie mummies kid - went into his ear and told him 'turn the fucking thing off or you're dead' - then went back to the desk with a perfect librarians face on her - the kid howled and pointed fingers at her and she smiled angelically at him - I have NEVER told that story
                            Molly (now the guys have gone, hopefully) ...I just have gone for a tenna lady, that is priceless :H:H

Comment

Hellooooo Mrs A

Comment

Zenstyle;1183620 wrote: Shredded! :H

Panno... what's "going for a tenna"? Ten quid?

Jingos, I feel like a retard asking all these dumb questions today!!
                                :H:H I'll pm you

Comment

Working...
                                X