No like buttons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No like buttons

Why are there no like buttons? I would rather just click a button to tell a person that I like what they said. It's not efficient to have to make another post to do the same thing. It's just messy and not helpful. It must take up space too.

No like buttons

Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

No like buttons

you could do that instead!!!

Welcome to you Crunchy!!
      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

No like buttons

I like the idea of a like button, but not really a fan of a scoring system. It makes it like a contest and a lot of us already have big self esteem issues.

I could have sworn there was a comment here about counting the number of likes a post has. That's why I poste sthe above. Is there a way to delete a post, or am I going crazy?

Comment

No like buttons

This question has been brought up several times and in the past I would have said just give a good job or smiley as did Missy B. However, with the caustic nature on some of the threads, some might feel they would like to simply support a statement or point without becoming directly involved and do it anonymously for obvious reasons. So, maybe it is time to have a simple like button.

I'm not sure how to gain a consensus to present the request to the moderators. Perhaps anyone reading this thread and agrees could just put a smiley face reply?
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
          X