Army Thread 28 September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28 September

tiptronic_ct;1184100 wrote: Did JC give feedback on last night's weigh-in? I didn't read back on yesterday's thread

Stirly: I unfortunately have NO ass whatsover. Fecking genetics...:H:HI had a feeling that you didn't but just couldn't resist pulling yer tail.
    Zenstyle;1184102 wrote: Yoo Hooooo Stirls and JC!

Talking of tripping over Black Bess... I got up to go to the loo in the middle of the night and almost took a nose dive over Dougie. I gave him quite a kick... :upset: Edit: Kicked him by MISTAKE of course!!! LMAO! Cruelty to animals!!!

Freddie trips me up sometimes when we're out walking. He always has to have the lead, of course, and then suddenly stops to smell something and there I am, trying not to fall all over him. Little brat.
    pingu1997;1184104 wrote: without moderation (of the forum variety) people can say what they like and while it might be a joke to the person saying it, the recipient may feel completely differently. The other forum I belong to frequently kicks off and it's about body mods, nowhere near as heavy as this one, yet people manage to talk to each other like crap about mods and everything else.

I am not a cat person but I tolerate her for the sake of my family who adore her. She's quite cute really but she took a while to get used to. As well as 3 chickens, I have a massive fish tank, a nursery tank and a hamster. And 2 kids....She certainly looks lovely in her picture. Any chance of you posting a picture of your fish tank? We love to see photos of other member's pets. We had hamsters in the past - little girls - and my, did they get into trouble whenever we let them out of their cage. And the fights they got into during mating season was something else. They are very pretty creatures, tho'.
    Zenstyle;1184105 wrote:
    Well said Pingu... what is a joke to one person can be anything but funny to another.

Personally, having my private parts referred to like they were yesterday wasn't even faintly amusing to me... but I guess it amused some.

You have your hands full Pingu!
    Zen, I would have set fire to the whole fecking forum if someone posted something like that about me. Damn, is there no respect left in this world? What does someone get out of insulting others? I've seen it in people close to me and the best I can come up with is that they have an incredible self-image complex and have to continually make derogatory comments about others to make themselves feel superior. How fecking pathetic.
    JackieClaire;1184106 wrote:
    2lbs/0.91kgs . I've lost 28.5lbs/12.95 kgs all together. Got about another 10lbs/4.55 kgs to go and than I think I'll stick any lower and I'll get scrawny.

How can yer tell I've been at the gods of google using the weight converter.
    Jackie, you should be so very proud of yourself. We'll be wanting pictures, of course.
    InChains;1184108 wrote:
    evening all, with regards to the break in stirly, and anybody else who's interested, me and my other half have a plan to catch the person at it, we think its my older sister but can't rule out my little brother due to his drug issues so really I don't trust anybody, which is a touch upsetting i must admit...
    Inchy, dear, I really hope you get things sorted out ASAP. It must be so upsetting to you that you can't trust members of your own family.

Troopers, I am off to walk my dear dogger and then to bed. Wishing you all, when the time comes, the very sweetest of dreams...:heart:
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

Now my lovelies, it's my turn in the kitchen.

The son and heir has just made hid GF a luvverly meal of baked Brie and onion chutney, then steak and baked potatoes.

I may have a whole lettuce leaf tonight

Bac in a longish bit.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

Xpost Stirls,
        Nighter, hun.:l
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

as my sister, dleightful girl, has been knwon to hack my computer I won't say on here, but we have found a way to do it
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

here are 2 of my girls. Can't find the fish tank photo but will have a look for it later

I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

indeed I do, but I still don't trust her, not for a second haha

pingu: awesome chickens, my mother would love them, she has an obsession xD

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

haha, trust me Zen, I know, she checks phones, reads diaries, the works, only reason the whoel world doens't know about what I get up to is because it'd give away what she does

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

lmao Zen, tell me about it, girls crazy, what can I do? xD

xpost: bye Zen, see you when i see you

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

Nighters Army:l
                    Under the duvet-hope to finish my book tonight before I zzzzzzz....

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

Hi again just a quick peep

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

Have a days work tomorrow, so i am hitting the hay. (did i really post that)

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

Night all,see you in the morning.

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

Slipstream... things that make you go hmmmm

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

gotta stop;1184191 wrote: Slipstream... things that make you go hmmmm
                              You sure like to stir the pot. What's the point?
                              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

Hi all. Better day. Still sober. If I can sleep tonight I know it will make a world of difference.

pingu, that's a menagerie you have going. I envy the fresh eggs. The ones from the store are not the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X