• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28 September

Just doing me late night rounds.

Nighters Mollers.

And look at you Crunchy, a better day and still sober. :goodjob:

The sleep thing is blooming awful in the early days AF, so just rest when you can. It passes.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

I have a little plumbing problem. Its a leak that was behind a wall downstairs. I thought I could just hop in there and fix it up. I ripped off the part of the faux wall, really just cardboard stuff. This is what I found:

I suspect that the actual ground and the pipe that I need to get to is a couple feet below all that mess. I have a friend who has a trailer. I will need to borrow it so that I have a place to put all that garbage. The refuse disposal people will not haul that kind of stuff away.

Now I want a dozen or so beers. How can people be such pigs? Who would ever think of stuffing garbage under their own house?

Anyway. I'm not going to do it tonight.

Still sober.

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

RingingCedars;1184194 wrote: You sure like to stir the pot. What's the point?
        I guess it appears that I do like to stir the pot. I dont like that perception but I created it so I have to deal with it. I guess I am very sensitive and defensive - not great qualities. You are right, there is no point.
        Thank You.

Comment

Army Thread 28 September

We are all works in progress Gotta. Admission is half the battle. I wish you well.
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
          X