army thread thurs 29th sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AH-HAH!!!! Got you again didn't i! oh i am so sneaky, so naughty, but sorta loveable................................

.............aren't i?

happy turdsday to everyone. sun shining here in West Oz, tips i would defo like your marinade recipe please & i'm orf into said sunshine soon to ride horse.....pure bliss.
    nothing like 500kg of muscle between your legs.
    oops, that didn't sound right did it!

LMAO Beags :H:H:H

And thank you for starting us off this morning :l
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

beagle;1184311 wrote: AH-HAH!!!! Got you again didn't i! oh i am so sneaky, so naughty, but sorta loveable................................

.............aren't i?

happy turdsday to everyone. sun shining here in West Oz, tips i would defo like your marinade recipe please & i'm orf into said sunshine soon to ride horse.....pure bliss.
      Ya loon:lSounds fun

Mornin' Army!
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Morning, RC
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

dAmn! It's not night here yet. Yes it is night but I'm not asleep yet. It's NOT tomorrow yet. I just posted my latest drama of today to the dead thread that is yesterday even though it's not tomorrow yet!

Crap.

I'm still sober. I really need to sleep soon.

Comment

Hiya Crunchy

Most of the peeps on the Army thread are on GMT. I'm on GMT +2 - it's just after 5.00 am.

Well done on still being sober, though!
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Right. Mrs. T has now served me two cups of coffee in bed - time to get ready for work. See yas in a bit
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning/evening
                5.40am in France-Having first cup of coffee

Comment

beagle;1184311 wrote: AH-HAH!!!! Got you again didn't i! oh i am so sneaky, so naughty, but sorta loveable................................

.............aren't i?

OMG!!!!:H

Comment

Hiya Army! Beagle showing off on her horsey again? Cheeky girl...

Comment

Nighters Zen!
                      Off to walk pug dog. Still dark out there.
                      backinabit

Comment

You're all off with coffee in bed, 500 k's or g's or some kind of mass or weight between your legs, and I'm stuck with a leaky pipe buried under 2 feet and a hundred years' worth of garbage (and apparently as many cats who marked it). All this crap was left there by the mindless human pigs, some of them presbyterian ministers gathering from the 70 year old garbage which included a $100 check that for some reason no one ever bothered to cash. So what did I find at the bottom of the garbage pile? A terribly corroded cast iron pipe that runs under the foundation of the house. Some one cut a hole in the foundation to put the plumbing pipes in. Wait . . . it gets better! On the other side of the wall, the backyard, which is where I need to get to in order to repair the corroded pipe, is a cement patio.

I have a table saw, a radial arm saw, band saws, jigsaws, chain saws, circular saws, hand saws, a sawzall, sharp objects and power tools of every shape and kind. I do not own a cement saw.

Ain't we got fun???

Dear, God, I really need to sleep.

Still sober. Not loving it.

Comment

ha happy as soon as i get teck-no-log-ik-allee up to date, i will post pics!
                          note to self ; ask stirly to be really patient, pretend that she is instructing a 5 yr old, when she talks me thru this stuff.
                          gotta work off my bacon & avo toasted sanga......groan.
                          be back later friends.

Comment

aww crunchy you are a gem!
                            best of luck darlin' & muchos hugos to you.

Comment

Hang in there Crunchy. Sounds like a bloody mess but it will get better.

Beags - my photo posting skills are all thanks to JC, Tipps and Froglet. Photobucket is my new best friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X