Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for october

I know....let me try this

Jan and Vicki at work....I have no idea how to size these things!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL..not a great fan of it but have been to get some sweets for the kids that come around...i promise to be friendly this year *blush

Still no snow here-im obssesed with it...dunno i know its bad if you live with it but i find it so magical and it really makes me feel young again..i imagine your cabin in winter Ruby with a log fire...mmmm...maybe Grates got the right idea,i should emmigrate and spend each season somewhere

Love and hugs to all xxxx:l:l:l

Comment

Come on Swannie....you know any of us would take you....but I get NO snow in Florida!!!!
        Hope you are doing well love!!

Comment

Loved the pic Jan

...quite fond of the sun aswell xx

Comment

Swannie - lovely to see you - how are you doing? we don't get much snow here any more - more ice than anything these winters. Hot summers though.... and we have a guest room...:l

Love, Sun XX
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sun -iam seriously saving the pennies

Doing ok and feeling ok...joining in with the spirit of Halloween

Comment

Happy Halloween all ! Ha! Keep jamin' man !
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

There you go, Swan! Florida's 'near Miami' with Rog, country living with Vick, busy as a beaver with sun, the reallY cold temps with Fen, New York with georgie, Addie with Grate, and me when you just want some peace and tranquility, walks in the woods, fishing and panning for gold!

sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

HiYA Tony!!

Comment

Marily Monroe Witch!!

Comment

Hi all
                        Hope everyone is doing ok with the storm I saw on the news, so many without power etc....that is some long sleep Sun, well I took a 1 1/2 hour nap after work in the hammock, so darn wore out these days. Cant wait for marching season to be over with. Only 6 weeks left of school too for me! Have lost 10 pounds since I joined the Y and not even on a diet so am loving that...love your pic MB...we didn't do halloween this year, I forgot to carve a pumpkin we got so busy, didnt even get to go to the haunted house this year cuz of marching band..oh well..I am off next week and will probably check in more...b

Comment

hey there everyone well sorry i forgot about holleween... and well some strange thoughs have gone thur my head toaday and well i wont go thur it .. i would also like to tell you all that things have gone alittle crazy and i have no cats anymore .. just becuase a nabor felt that they were her's and she had paper on both cats ...but didnt care for them in over two years and they both were train to go outside ... so here was the ideal to make an egg cannan ... ruby i might need some help of your old man ... let me know what he thinks .. just kiding really ... it hurts that i dont have sammie any more but im over it now and wish the bitch just die's ..ok another kidding ... she will get her's .. but anyway wish everyone a happy anbd safe helloween ... love and big hugs ... me tired and getting some rest
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi All
                            Roger I'm not too sure about what you are saying but it sounds like the neighbor had been letting Sammie out for the last two years and you had been caring for the cats. what did you neighbor do that has changed that. I think that something is not right. Anyway i hope you are OK.
                            Hello to everyone else. Hope you are all good.
                            Time

Comment

oh PS FOLKS ITS TIME THE END OF THE month are we ready ... look for the new thread near you in 3D ... JUST KIDING ready hope to see everyone there ... and ps swanny you can come live here with grateful and whom ever wants too...

Comment

she got the law envoled and came here and yell at me and call me a drunk ,white trash and gold digger ... and came on property and got sammie and had the law come get the other cat ... but anyway its over and good to see you time .. love and big hugs sweet thing

Comment

Working...
                                X