Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas and thanks

Hello all on MWO
    Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I know there are a lot of people dealing with very emotional and stressful situations and I just hope that they find some peace and know that there is more to come. I wanted to thank so many people here for their help and support whether I responded to them or not, but rather than begin to name individuals, I wanted to say that everyone, whether newbie or "senior members" have all helped me in some way. One person I would like to know is in my thoughts is GratefulEm who's son in in Iraq; and anyone else who has a loved one in the defence forces overseas at this time.
    Love to you all
    Blondie

And a happy and peaceful Christmas to you.
    This is indeed a great site. So glad I found it. A lot of good things have happened to me in the 10 days since I came here.
    Many supportive people so willing to share and help each other.
    May you be well, may you be happy.
    Raghnall

Comment

Hi Blondie,

Merry Christmas to you & yours.

Love Paula xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

G'day Blondie!!!....Have a wonderful xmas....and right back at ya with the thanks (although not very straight...I am a COMPLETE girl when it comes to throwing)...you were a little treasure when I had my funny five minutes, bless you my little dingo...........Throwing a prawn on the barbie for you today....Weedangerousinchargeofanythingwhosetwomai ningredientsaregasandanakedflamemelonhead......xox oxo

Comment

Working...
        X