Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 3 October

Night expatty and mario.

I'm gonna go and do battle with my shoes and see if I can shoehorn my ever more swollen feet into them. If successful, I'll be nipping out to the shop for a while.

Comment

anybody there?
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

very well thanks zen, still boiling mind, you?

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

haha, buses don't have a/c we're supposed to have snow in the nortgh by the end of the weke and thunderstorms in the meantime, got to love being British xD

Comment

looks like bed time for me, see ya'll... Wednesday not about tomorrow

xIC

Comment

Always too late to catch folks. Zen, I saw you post earlier about Greece and thought of you when I saw this article. The citizens of Greece are getting creative in dealing with all. I don't know that it's what they intended, but they may have their own system in place when currency crashes:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/02/wo...e.html?_r=2&hp

They are my new heroes.

Comment

Midnight lurking begins.

Firstly think I need new glasses as I've ignored an envelope all day as I thought it was addressed to the son and heir ,but no, it was for moi.

I've got my Enhanced Criminal Record Bureau check back and I'm cleared to work with vulnerable adults.

Another happy dance to end the day.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:happy: Go Jackie!!

Just makin sure you saw that.
                  Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
                  X