Army Thread Tuesday 4 October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya'll never guess but I'm wearing a dress to go to SW tonight.

I don't think I've worn dress for over 18 months, just trousers and great big baggy tops.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

And it fits , still prefer me jeans though.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Dawg I hate wearing tights, I'm going to hitching at them all night.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mario;1187713 wrote: I was been sarcastic ladiesI thought so but because of that smile, I can never be sure...
          JackieClaire;1187715 wrote: Eveninks my darlinks,:hallo: JC. Weigh-in night. Best of luck. Not that you need it....
          JackieClaire;1187718 wrote:
          Ya'll never guess but I'm wearing a dress to go to SW tonight.

I don't think I've worn dress for over 18 months, just trousers and great big baggy tops.
          Good for you. I bet you'll get admiring looks and you'll feel great.
          JackieClaire;1187722 wrote:
          And it fits , still prefer me jeans though.
          I wear mostly jeans and slacks (trousers are men's pants where I come from) but I do enjoy wearing dresses and skirts. When I finally get to the weight that I should be at, I plan to dig out my short, saucy skirts and pair them with my knee-high, slim-fitting, high-heeled boots and sashay down the street like I own the world!!! For now tho', I'll just walk along quietly and try not to trip over my own two feet...
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

For now tho', I'll just walk along quietly and try not to trip over my own two feet...
            :H:H:H

I was going to wear me platforms, but I'd have to edge along the wall to me seat.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1187723 wrote: I had to squish myself into a dress for my friend's funeral service... boy it was uncomfortable! And it used to be pretty baggy on me too.
              :H Totally understand!
              Just a quick hello for now till I get the kids to bed. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the "well wishes" for pug dog.:l
              He is doing much better but looks like leper dog-due to the shaved hair patches and sores (yuck!). I have been getting quite a few disgusted looks when I take him out for his walks!:upset:
              back laters after the monster kids are in bed. xxx

Comment

Rightio ladles and jelly spoons orff to SW.

Bacinabit.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1187730 wrote: :H:H

I was going to wear me platforms, but I'd have to edge along the wall to me seat.Oh dear, not platforms. When I said high-heeled I meant 2-1/2 inch heels. Anything higher than that and I'd be flat on my face or my butt.
                  expat3;1187731 wrote: :H Totally understand!
                  Just a quick hello for now till I get the kids to bed. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the "well wishes" for pug dog.:l
                  He is doing much better but looks like leper dog-due to the shaved hair patches and sores (yuck!). I have been getting quite a few disgusted looks when I take him out for his walks!:upset:
                  back laters after the monster kids are in bed. xxx
                  Glad to hear that Puggy is feeling better and pay no attention to the "looks". Hope you have an easy time getting the young ones to bed.
                  JackieClaire;1187737 wrote:
                  Rightio ladles and jelly spoons orff to SW.

Bacinabit.
                  Best of luck, Jackie. Will look in my inbox first thing tomorrow for your PM...

Comment

Looks like I killed the thread or at least put it on hold.

Am off to walk my dear little dogger and then to bed. To all of you on this side of the pond...

To Zennie-butt, wishing you a

Tomorrowz, Troopers...inkele:

Comment

:sofa:
                      Lurking quietly so as not to wake Mr A up. He misses his wine:upset:

Comment

Laters, JC & Stirly

:hallo: Mrs. A
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya Tips What about the Dali Lama??

Comment

Quick check in Haratio will be here soon - my ironing done in an extreme way!!

Hi Mrs A was only thinking today how Mr A was getting on
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

I'd best get to bed myself. Early start tomorrow. Nighters Army and for those still awake-hope you are feeling chilled out!:H
                              http://youtu.be/q7iXcKKpdx0[/video]]Bob Marley - Get Up Stand Up Live In Dortmund, Germany - YouTube

Comment

Panno;1187769 wrote: Quick check in Haratio will be here soon - my ironing done in an extreme way!!

Hi Mrs A was only thinking today how Mr A was getting on
                                His bloods were not brilliant so he his now on a diet and not drinking:H
                                Easy for him the non drinking but he loves his food:upset:

Comment

Working...
                                X