Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas to you all

Hi all,

Just wanted to wish you all the very very best that you could wish for this christmas.....

I won't try to mention everyone by name because I wouldn't want to miss anyone out...........

To ALL OF YOU that are suffering any pain at the minute I truly wish that I could reach out and touch you all and help to ease it...........

To everyone that has ever responded to any of my posts, I am eternally grateful because without you all I would still be reaching 'into the bottle' for help instead of coming here.....

To all the newcomers that I have yet to meet, you have found the best place ever, read & post ........

To Paulb, I feel a special bond with you because we joined at the same time & you have been an inspiration, may you and your family share a special christmas .....

Finally I need to thank this 'addiction' that we all share, because without it I wouldn't have 'met' all of you very very special people........

Have a very special christmas all of you.

Love & Hugs, Paula :l :h :l
    sigpicXXX

Thanks Paula,

.....right back at you.

Love and best wishes.....

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and your family Paula. I love the tree!!
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Merry Christmas Paula, may all your wishes come true.

Love from Louise xxx
        A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

merry christmas paula hope you have a lovely time ditto on the tree it is fab really cheered me up

love maryt

Comment

Great tree Paula! Thanks for your wonderful wishes! May you have a blessed Christmas!

Love to all on MWO!:h

Kathy
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
            X