A Dinner Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Dinner Party

Paula.....I think you need to take un bain froid!!!!

Comment

A Dinner Party

Paula my dear, I'm far to dignified to engage in that sort of thing, apart from that I'm all out of ideas at the moment...no, wait, whats this???? sorry...just wind..oops pardon.
      A F F L..
      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

A Dinner Party

Right Melly, I'm going to save me money and visit you, we have so much in common.....Terry P.....YUL BRYNNER in his King and I outfit, Eddie Izzard....but as to Capt Jack, he's mine but as it's Christmas, and you find me in generous mood, you can have the REST OF HIS CREW....ha ha
        A F F L..
        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

A Dinner Party

LOL @ Melon and Lou,

Please can I add Ronan Keating to my list ............. just to listen to his voice of course ...........
          sigpicXXX

Comment

A Dinner Party

Of course you can Paula, one condition though,..HE MUSN'T SING.
            A F F L..
            Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

A Dinner Party

Oirish my love...you would be SOOOOOOO welcome!!!! Oh, hang on...I've just remembered what the rest of the crew look like......Bleeeeggghhhhh!!! You may still visit, but I will have to boil you in a geyser at Whakarewarewa...
              Paula...how do you go from handcuffs to Ronan Keating in one easy move?????????

Comment

A Dinner Party

Sorry Melly, how can I die in a place I can't even pronounce??
                A F F L..
                Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

A Dinner Party

ooooooh, Ronan Keating and handcuffs, now thats another fantasy altogether...........

Is it too late to change my Santa wish list ..............

Please Santa, Please ..........
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

A Dinner Party

Try filling your face with 3 scrambled eggs first....Maori place names are the greatest aren't they???? Ross Noble, in one of his stand up tours over here, once said that everywhere in NZ sounded as if it was named by some sort of mad naming chicken....cluck, cluck, cluck....TAKAPUNA.....ok, you had to be there...

Comment

A Dinner Party

Paula....I haven't had breakfast yet!!! I'm sory, but THAT face and organic muesli do not mix well....not unless you want some sort of disturbing reverse peristaltic activity enlivening the proceedings.....LOL

Comment

A Dinner Party

Oh, I get it, silly me, I thought we we going to have lively dinner discussion! I didn't realize that our guests were going to be the appetizers, the main course and the dessert!!:H

You ladies are so generous though, sharing so nicely! No matter who comes, I still want to be younger!
                        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

A Dinner Party

Hi Youngatheart

It's your fantasy so you can be as young as you like
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

A Dinner Party

Good! That suits me just fine!

Comment

A Dinner Party

So, youngatheart, I'm interested. If you were as young as you wanted to be and we were talking appetizers, mains, and dessert, just who would you invite???????
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

A Dinner Party

Gosh, Paula, I don't know....too many men, too little time, really! Many of the young men above, and some of the not so young either. I think I'd add Harrison Ford (pre Calista Flockheart), Tom Hanks, Nicolas Cage, and OMG, Colin Firth!!!:h I could have HIM for the whole meal, really... I also like Jeff Daniels as a rather regular guy, back from the movie like Fly Away Home. I can think of more if you'd like....

Comment

Working...
                                X