Army Thread 6th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th October

JackieClaire;1188763 wrote: We also needed some bread, petrol and salad.

They're my bedtime snack these days. Mind it's not the same as eating a gigantic bar of choccy.....................sigh
    Petrol for a bedtime snack? I think I'll stick with whisky!

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

Recluse;1188765 wrote: Petrol for a bedtime snack? I'm gonna stick with whisky!
      :H:H:H

The oranges, the oranges.

Mind you I do have penchant for the aroma of a garage forecourt.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

JackieClaire;1188763 wrote: We also needed some bread, petrol and salad.

They're my bedtime snack these days. Mind it's not the same as eating a gigantic bar of choccy.....................sigh
        I see Friggintescos posted terrible financial results. Do you think it has anything to do with you giving up choccie?
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

tiptronic_ct;1188768 wrote: I see Friggintescos posted terrible financial results. Do you think it has anything to do with you giving up choccie?
          :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

tiptronic_ct;1188768 wrote: I see Friggintescos posted terrible financial results. Do you think it has anything to do with you giving up choccie?
            Well if you look back 2009, I give up drinking to be replaced by chocolate. 2011, chocolate and various other mounds of junk food are given the elbow...............could it be.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

Rightio lovelies must go and get dinner.

Reccybear, reportage pretty please on how it went with the AL worker today.

bacinalongishbit.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

evening all... day one smoke free here, just kind of quickly and quietly cut down, nobody knows I've quit xD I'm still going to smoke socially, at least for now, but not all the time. Hows that for a bit of self improvement. Now if only I could lose about 7lbs and tip the brandy down the sink I'd be away. one thing at a time methinks.
                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

Hiya Inchy and :goodjob:

I don't know how you guys do it. I wouldn't ever be able to mod with smoking. I've smoked continuously for 26 years, and never less than a pack a day, except for the 1st two years while I was still at school. Been smoking 40 for well over a year :upset::upset::upset:
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

Zenstyle;1188786 wrote: Well, I've got to be orf to the gym... followed by more cleaning in this darn room.
                    Laters, Zennie :l

I'll probably be hogging the sleep fairy by the time you get back.
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

Evening folks, TG I never smoked, could sink a large glass of red now but I wont/cant. Feckin cravings are the pits and its been a s**t day all round. Havent eaten yet which doesnt help so started some food cooking and thought I would pop in and bend your collective ears.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

Zenstyle;1188790 wrote: It's 9.25 pm with you I think... so, yep, you will.
                        Yeah - it's actually already almost bedtime. It feels a bit like a Friday night, though - my work week is over.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

KTAB;1188791 wrote: Evening folks, TG I never smoked, could sink a large glass of red now but I wont/cant. Feckin cravings are the pits and its been a s**t day all round. Havent eaten yet which doesnt help so started some food cooking and thought I would pop in and bend your collective ears.
                          I hope Mrs. KTAB is around. Otherwise you would have a full house on HALT.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

Zenstyle;1188794 wrote: Before I bugger orf though... the difference with AL and ciggies for me is that I don't think about ciggies all the time... AL thoughts lurk around. But, like with the AL, the longer you don't smoke the easier its going to get... if the seminar tomorrow can give you a jump start you're good to go. I read that some people may need another seminar further on down the line to tweak them back into shape... so there's always that as a safety net to make you feel like you have something to turn to if the cravings sneak back in.
                            You know what? You sometimes say some sensible things

:h
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

Zenstyle;1188796 wrote: Put something in your system toot sweet... crisps, biccies, anything. Hunger is a real trigger for me. Sorry about the shit day... :l
                              Carrot, apple, banana?

No wonder you're in need of going to the gym :H:H:H

***runs and hides for cover***
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th October

Ta Zen sure we all have bad days. Large glass of iced water just poured down me gullet, the the thirst taken care of, now food. Dont let me keep you I am fine.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X