Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmas in Kiwi-a-go-go

Mornin' all.....and a MERRY CHRISTMAS

It is 6:30 ayy emm in The land of the long white cloud....and xmas morning.....all the other little pixies are still in bed, and I am up with a clear head...an untroubled mind....and a lot of resolve...

Have a wonderful! day everybody....may the force be with you!!! Can't name people personally, as I wouldn't get this posted until New Years Eve, so Thank you ALL for your help in making this the first xmas I have woken up to without crying in shame after 'the night before'....wot a gift, it must have cost you a fortune!!!
    Now, gather round...it's time for xmas hugs with Melon ...squeeze, squeeze, squeeze...slobber, slobber (my daughter says I kiss like a plunger!). Truly folks........as old Tina Bandy legs Turner would say..........

You're simply the best....................xoxoxoxo:h :thanks:

Xmas in Kiwi-a-go-go

By the way...that's the first of those funny little smiley people I have used as well.......THAT'S how much I love you all xxx

Comment

Xmas in Kiwi-a-go-go

Or coloured letters for that matter....

Comment

Xmas in Kiwi-a-go-go

Hi weechristmasmelonhead,
        It's five to six on Christmas Eve where I am. I'm just settling down to my dinner. I have been running around like a loonie all day. I'm feeling good....even better knowing that you feel good too.

Have a great day.

Comment

Xmas in Kiwi-a-go-go

Mornin Melon,

We've not even gone to bed yet!!!!!!!!

Glad that Santa is doin OK, hoe he gets to us soon, its only 6pm here.

Have a wonderful day,

Lots of love & hugs, Paula :l :l :l
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Xmas in Kiwi-a-go-go

MERRY CHRISTMAS, MELON!!
            SQUEEZE!

I'm glad you're here, you contribute a lot of fun to MWO, and it's wonderful that you are doing so well!

So deck the halls and all of that, and I hope that any tears you cry today are tears of happiness and joy!

:h :h Colors and smilies are fun!:h :h
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Xmas in Kiwi-a-go-go

Hey, hold that squeeze.......Not too hard Y at H...I'm losing juice.....help! Call the paramelon!!
              Pauly and Paula ......Pommie love to you my little Blighty brother and sister...Is it cold? Hey, neither of you have a xmas shot of the lights or snow or sumfink do you?? A sunny xmas is just NOT the same.....
              xoxoxo

Comment

Working...
              X