Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th October

Gord I'm a moany ol sod aint I.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

We're on our 1st smokebreak. An hour into the clinic...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Good morning Tippers, RC, Zenners,HP Saucy,Expatty, KTabbers, Mollers and all those yet to drop by.

A quick hi and a bye from moi, orff to work in a few. Then meeting me daughter for lunch.

Bacinaquitelongishbit.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Ah thanks Molly, have a lovely day.
          Hi JC, you have a lovely day too.

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Good morning all

Very entertaining thread today. Hope you are all having a great day

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Hope you're all having a smashing day.

:wavin: Abi!
              Are you all alone in the barracks I wonder? I'm at work so only now got the chance to log in. How's your day going? How's the weather in France today? Currently 23C here in Athens and sunny, but kind of hazy as well. What part of France do you live in? If you want to tell, that is.
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Hi Army. Off to the hospital for a little procedure. Back later have a great Friday.
                Nice to see you Abi.
                Stirly I envy your 23C it is 9C here and blowing a gale.

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Hi stirly

Athens weather sounds gorgeous. It's decidedly autumnal here on the riviera, just a couple of degrees cooler than athens. The coast is surrounded by mountains in my area so there's a chill in the air and rocky waters - but the sun is blazing so can't complain!

I had a slip-up last night (guests for dinner) a minor one but still - i'm starting again from day 1 today.

How has your morning been?

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Hi Anon, it takes me so long to post i miss comments.

good luck today

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

AbiCan;1189125 wrote: Hi Anon, it takes me so long to post i miss comments.

good luck today
                      Oh me too all the time By the time I have written something 5 others have posted.

Good for you getting straight back on the wagon/horse. Never give up giving up.

Right off to the hossie Speak later

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Best of luck Mrs. A.

Abi - the French Riviera - wow! - that sounds so posh.

Slip-ups are par for the course. My bet is that 99.9% of those here who decided to quit drinking didn't manage it on the first try and there are many here who have tried over and over and still haven't got there. I'm not trying to discourage you, just to let you know that you're the same as everyone else. Just get up and put one foot in front of the other again. It can be done, you just have to keep trying.

Work is a bit slower than yesterday but still busy. Both phones going at once sometimes and customers in the store. But that's okay. More money in our pocket is always good.
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

it is a bit posh! But we're the paupers of the town, just here for the work!

Thanks for the words of encouragement, i'm disappointed with myself but not deterred. It's a new day and i will make it through a month AF.

Off to stock up on food for the weekend. have a great day at work

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Happy Friday Army

Mrs A hope all went well today :l

Mr T I imagine you will be on your last ciggie by now!! I know I'm a bit premature but I won't be around later so congratulations on being 'smoke free' :goodjob:
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Hi Molly, know what you mean about posting from the phone!! It drives me nuts
                              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Still a great option to have when out and about and in need of some support or just a bit of a gossip though eh? (not using phone at the mo btw )

Comment

Working...
                                X