• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th October

Evening all,

Just in from work.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Hiya zens and everyone else

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Your opening a pharmacy ???

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Zenstyle;1189276 wrote: You didn't know Mario? How'd you miss that? LOL... I've been bitching about the red tape for months. )

Yep, a small one. BJ, a pharmacist friend of ours, and two backers. I'll be on accounts and nutritional supplements and I can't wait to get back to work.
          that's awesome news ....
          I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Hi pingu

You know me zens when all you women start yapping i kinda sleep through it

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

wanna talk about rugby and F1 instead Mario?!?
              I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Evening all

Not read back yet - it's been a booze and snooze kind of day. Spuds are on the hob - bangers and mash - back soonish.

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

pingu1997;1189280 wrote: wanna talk about rugby and F1 instead Mario?!?
                  Pingu dont do F1 ,

will look at the rugby tomorrow and the soccer tonight.

Hi mollyka

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Thanks Molly it was in response to all my questions that I got the bad/worrying news.
                    Bloody well done Zen
                    Hey Wrecky what are you up to?
                    Off to babysit in a bit so will catch up later

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Hi Mario

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Eveninks my darlinks.

CONGRATULATIONS ZENNERS AND CO

What fabby news.
                        It could be worse, I could be filing.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

tiptronic_ct;1189032 wrote: Sheesh... The bear went and fell asleep in yesterday's barracks

Sleep well, Reccie
                          Apologies for that Mr T - didn't spot the new thread.

Zenstyle;1189047 wrote: I finally found myself a website with the current time all round the world. I was surprised at the time difference between Perth and NZ...
                          Could you post it zenners? Would be handy!

anon;1189205 wrote: Back from hospital. I have to go in for a bit more stuff.
                          The consultant seemed a bit worried and said just because I am so fit it does not exclude me from malignant disease.

He said it very kindly but it was a bit of a shock
                          Talked about genetic screening as I have a bad family history.

I am feeling worried and vulnerable.
                          Sorry to hear that whizzy. :l Hope it all turns out ok and quickly. Please keep us posted.

JackieClaire;1189215 wrote:
                          Well I'm now fully trained and enhanced and ready for a bit of action. I know where the kettle is and ready to meet and greet every Thursday or when needed from now on.

Oh and I'm knackered.
                          Didn't think you needed any enhancing Jackie! Did you do the boundaries stuff? I'm bursting with curiosity!

Zenstyle;1189262 wrote:
                          I had a very late start to my day... I'm all discombobulated. Its almost lunch and I haven't even had tea or coffee. I had the best sleep ever last night... of gargantuan proportions. I had nowt to accomplish today (apart from cleaning and crap like that) so I took a pill and got... wait for it... 9 1/2 hours sleep!!! (I'm insomniac, so this is a biggie for me!)
                          9.5 hours sleep? Lucky bugger! No, I'm pleased for you. It's great when that happens.

Zenstyle;1189272 wrote:
                          :alf: Its now official... we are opening a pharmacy!!! :alf:

I think the grand opening will be in 2-3 weeks.
                          Bloody brilliant!!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Feck, Reccie - you're giving the Dark Orchid Tart a run for her money with your multi-quotes!!! :goodjob:
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Hello Troopers!!!
                              Zenstyle;1189272 wrote: That was a lot quicker than anticipated... for once. But...

:alf: Its now official... we are opening a pharmacy!!! :alf:

I think the grand opening will be in 2-3 weeks.

(Pingu... this project has been in the pipeline for 14 months. Opening a small pharmacy in the current climate when the DEA is closing them hand over fist was a bloomin nightmare.)Fantastic, just fantastic. I know how much you've gone through to get the license. You must be over the moon.
                              Zenstyle;1189276 wrote: You didn't know Mario? How'd you miss that? LOL... I've been bitching about the red tape for months.

Yep, a small one. BJ, a pharmacist friend of ours, and two backers. I'll be on accounts and nutritional supplements and I can't wait to get back to work.Sounds like a great job, especially the supplements part. Good for you.
                              pingu1997;1189249 wrote: morning all

well bugger me it's afternoon already and I haven't had as much as a cup of tea yet....

anyway hope everyone is enjoying their Friday. My weekend starts tomorrow at around 4.01 when I finish work and get my crazy girl packed off to her beaver sleepoverHiya Pingu. Either I'm mixed up or I don't remember (rack it up to old age.) but I've forgotten where you are. If it's just afternoon there then you must not be in the UK like I thought you were, for some reason.
                              mario;1189279 wrote: Hi pingu

You know me zens when all you women start yapping i kinda sleep through it
                              Mario, you can get yourself in deep doodoo by admitting things like that. I have to say yer honest tho'....
                              Zenstyle;1189281 wrote:
                              Yeah... I'm grinning here!

One of the first things I'm doing is putting together a supplement programme for recovering addicts... we'll be hitting the rehabs (loads of them here) to supply their mainstream (doctor) meds so I'll tack this on to it.
                              Again, fantastic. You will be so good at it.
                              anon;1189205 wrote:
                              Back from hospital. I have to go in for a bit more stuff.
                              The consultant seemed a bit worried and said just because I am so fit it does not exclude me from malignant disease.

He said it very kindly but it was a bit of a shock
                              Talked about genetic screening as I have a bad family history.

I am feeling worried and vulnerable.
                              Mrs. A. - here's a big :huggy from me. What Zennie-butt said. Might not be anything at all. They quite often make mistakes during examinations, etc. My SIL had x-rays taken a few years ago and they found a shadow on her one lung. Scared the shite out of her. Turned out the shadow was on the frikken x-ray sheet itself and not on her lung.
                              Recluse;1189284 wrote:
                              Evening all

Not read back yet - it's been a booze and snooze kind of day. Spuds are on the hob - bangers and mash - back soonish.
                              I took a quick read back over yesterday's thread and saw that you had a good session with your AL counselor. So here's hoping that somewhere in the not to distant future, it'll be just snooze days ending with bangers and mash...:l
                              Do ya like my new avatar Reccie? You know I have to have your approval to leave it up. Funny thing is our Hallowe'en here is the 40-day period before Lent starts. We don't celebrate it now. But just to go along with the spirit of things, I'll be a wee witch for a few weeks. Not that I'm not in real life but that's another story....
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Awwwwww, Zenners - that is such amazing news - fantastic stuff!!! :goodjob:

:l
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X