Army Thread 7th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th October

OK: I've stopped smoking. So far, so good. I must admit that the thought crossed my mind that I think I've been taken for a ride - paying all that money to listen to this message? You gotta be kidding me. BUT, I do think some shift has taken place. We'll see. I'm feeling positive, though.

Anyhow... I need to stop overthinking things w.r.t smoking.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Hi mr tips and stirly,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

In and out here

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

ReccyBear, the boundaries stuff although it sounds complicated it's really all common sense.

It's always a 2 way thing between worker and client. It's all normally worked out at the assessment.

Like say the physical. Example being touched in a way that you don't feel comfortable with.

I may want to give the client a big hug, but he's doesn't like hugs from women.

Or language. If someone starts effing and blinding in front of other clients, I have the right to ask them to keep it down or piss off.

Spiritual and Intellectual, just respecting each others religions or beliefs.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Xposting like a good'un here.

Yo Stirls, Tippers,Marioooooo
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

tiptronic_ct;1189302 wrote: Feck, Reccie - you're giving the Dark Orchid Tart a run for her money with your multi-quotes!!! :goodjob:
              stirly-girly;1189303 wrote: Do ya like my new avatar Reccie? You know I have to have your approval to leave it up. Funny thing is our Hallowe'en here is the 40-day period before Lent starts. We don't celebrate it now. But just to go along with the spirit of things, I'll be a wee witch for a few weeks. Not that I'm not in real life but that's another story....
              Talk of the devil! I mean, the.... errr....witch! Course I like your new avatar stirly! :l

tiptronic_ct;1189307 wrote:
              OK: I've stopped smoking. So far, so good. I must admit that the thought crossed my mind that I think I've been taken for a ride - paying all that money to listen to this message? You gotta be kidding me. BUT, I do think some shift has taken place. We'll see. I'm feeling positive, though.

Anyhow... I need to stop overthinking things w.r.t smoking.
              Best of luck with the ciggies, tips.

JackieClaire;1189310 wrote:
              Or language. If someone starts effing and blinding in front of other clients, I have the right to ask them to keep it down or piss off.
              I'm sure you're more than capable of giving as good as you get! :l

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

JackieClaire;1189310 wrote: Or language. If someone starts effing and blinding in front of other clients, I have the right to ask them to keep it down or piss off.
                Acksherly.....my alcohol worker was effing and blinding yesterday. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask him to piss off?

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Well, I thought I had a potty mouth now, but apparently it's going to get worse. Geez I'm bound let rip in front of me ever so proper MIL.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Recluse;1189314 wrote: Acksherly.....my alcohol worker was effing and blinding yesterday. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask him to piss off?
                    Ooh yes, well not tell him to piss off but ask him to mind his language. It's under the boundaries stuff.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Thanks zenny. It helps with following the markets. I can never work out what time it is in Tokyo!

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Zenstyle;1189319 wrote: Does the language bother you Reccy? (I'm thinking not but you know what they say about assumptions...) )
                        Not really zenners, but I was a little taken aback!

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

evening all, about sporadically for the night, day 2 and no fags! definitely going to smoke tomorrow though, its a social occasion and I'm working all day - I think I might kill some of our customers if I don't xD how are we all?
                          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

tiptronic_ct;1189307 wrote: OK: I've stopped smoking. So far, so good. I must admit that the thought crossed my mind that I think I've been taken for a ride - paying all that money to listen to this message? You gotta be kidding me. BUT, I do think some shift has taken place. We'll see. I'm feeling positive, though.

Anyhow... I need to stop overthinking things w.r.t smoking.Great news Tipster. You know, you will feel so much better not smoking. Seriously. And I've heard that your sense of smell and taste both improve. That means that all that yummy food you eat will taste even better. Imagine your morning double latte and muffin tasting better than they do now. And grilled lamb chops tasting like they've never tasted before.
                            Just wondering tho' - wot does w.r.t mean...
                            mario;1189308 wrote: Hi mr tips and stirly,Hiya handsome!!!
                            Recluse;1189313 wrote: Talk of the devil! I mean, the.... errr....witch! Course I like your new avatar stirly!
                            Okay, I'll leave it up then.

P.S. You're really getting good at this multi-posting Reccie. Now you have to mulit-quote a single post.
                            Recluse;1189314 wrote:
                            Acksherly.....my alcohol worker was effing and blinding yesterday. Does that mean I'm allowed to ask him to piss off?
                            :H Yep. Tell him to stop swearing or shut the feck up.
                            JackieClaire;1189312 wrote:
                            Xposting like a good'un here.

Yo Stirls, Tippers,Marioooooo
                            X-posts. X-PM's, what's new...

Yo right back atcha JC...
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Yoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo Incherooooooooooooo
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Zenstyle;1189323 wrote: Do you do Forex?
                                Nope zenners, but I do invest in ETFs based on foreign indices, eg the S&P 500 or the Nikkei 225, so I have to keep a little eye on currency movements.

Comment

Working...
                                X