Army Thread 7th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th October

Zenstyle;1189354 wrote: Reccy... Would something like this work? Watch Czech Republic vs Spain - Free and online live stream

Or Google "Czech Republic v Spain Live Streaming"
    I've got the Czech Republic vs Spain on the telly zen, but I wanted to watch Montenegro vs England, which is only available on Sky. I REFUSE point blank to subscribe to anything that lines Rupert Murdoch's pockets. Thanks for looking though.

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

InChains;1189356 wrote: I trust there will be coffee JC - if so you mya be describing ym version of heaven xD
      I might even open a new jar.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

wow... yup I'm blowing off work tomorrow n heading to JC's place xD
        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

Rightio lovelies must be orff and feed me face.

Do you know I could work my way through a 2 ton box of chocolate and still have room for a curry.

Bacinabit.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

trust me JC, 2 days no-smoking, i coudl work my way through that box of chocolatekt he curry, then probably go back and eat the box the chocolates came in xD
            I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Army Thread 7th October

JackieClaire;1189364 wrote: Rightio lovelies must be orff and feed me face.

Do you know I could work my way through a 2 ton box of chocolate and still have room for a curry.

Bacinabit.
              Note to self - buy lots of friggintesco's shares asap...

Comment

Working...
              X