Day 140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 140

Day 140 af and I am prepared for this weekend. Going to spend it af and going to spend sometime studying for 2 exams. At least I get to do them sober and without a hangover. At school a group that I was working with (I am an ag ambassador) and AL got brought up. It felt so good to say that I don't drink anymore. And my partner never started. I told her as well as another person to not start. She knew she isn't a drinker and it feels good to hear that. Week 20 starts tomorrow but I will not worry about it till it gets here. ODAAT!
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Day 140

Boy drifty you are really racking up the days!!! Awesome that you have occassion to speak out in support of AF benefits to peers.

I too am studying for tests this weekend. SO much nicer doing this without a hangover. (or trying to study while drinking in a bar - did that many times too)

Good luck on your tests!

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Day 140

Hey Drifty,

Good for your on 140 days. Amazing. How'd you do it??

Comment

Day 140

I have a plan, and I stick to it. I say NO to AL and I say YES to af drinks. I have no al of my own in the house (I am good on not touching other people's drinks even when drinking, so I have no worry about relapsing because of that) and I go on here once to a few times a day to continue to get encouragement and to give it to others so that both myself and others can live af lives. And when I go out, I ether have pop,Shirley temples, na beer, or water and I stick to the list, I don't even try to take any AL. It has gotten easier with time, but I know that there is still reasons for me to keep my guard up.
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X