Still Hurts Like Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Hurts Like Hell

Thank you for the kind words, kind people. The truth is you don't know what this is like(and thank God you don't). Sure the use or abuse of alcohol we all relate too and we all have our "stories". It's one thing to change families perception of you by cleaning up and there is hope in that. It's entirely different when the perceptions were false and brainwashed into your own children. It's heartbreaking and a loss of precious years because of a man's hurt pride. Some of you know, I belong to a support group for this where I am fairly active in both giving and getting support. Greedy lawyers and judicial system paired with an angry immature parent costs lives!

Yes, the good news is that I'm reconnecting with my oldest(yes the bowling is on!) but does not dismiss the longing for my other two. One foot in front of the other.......

Thanks again friends.:h
    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

Aw Molly don't even try--it's too negative. Bless your children with your love with me in mind today.:l
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Still Hurts Like Hell

RC

Sending my thoughts of support to you too RC. And dido what Mollyka said ...

you keep fighting the good fight on here and they will come to see what a good mum you are! :l:h

Comment

Working...
        X