Army Thread SATURDAY 8th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1189634 wrote: Mornin MrM - bit of a disappointing start to the day huh? Did'ya get up at 5.30?
    Sorry molly only seen this,

Nope just woke up now

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

KTAB;1189653 wrote: Arghhh that av is here too.......haha I read that last line as mate not make......oh dear oh dear
      :H:H:H how can I make dinner when me blackberry keeps flashing at me....I'll change the avatar after dinner....and I will be MAKING dinner in my domestic goddes outfit - oh dear I give up!!! :H:H

Comment

:biglaughmonkey::biglaughmonkey::biglaughmonkey:
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Lots of luck Molly - you will be fine...

Comment

See ya molls colls

Comment

[

No worries, Missy B. We'll see NZ in the final, she says with all her fingers and toes crossed and typing with her nose.
              JC - if it is any consolation, I had only one bet on the World Cup ( a $1 on!!) and it was on an England - AB final.

They played fabulously tonight - best game of the tournament so far I reckon. I'm really sad to see them going home :upset:
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Aww thanks Missy B, but I hate to say this but France deserved the win.

Rightio orff to the shops, anyone want anything while I'm there.

Bacinabit.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Re rugby Ireland and england going home,

Wales and france staying.

Did i forgot to tell you i was born in paris,:-) at the foot of the eiffel tower i recall,and i do recall.

Comment

Live & let die is on tv so going for a peep.

Comment

Comment

mollyka;1189741 wrote: Nice and succinct MrMario

I survived the horsies ----- not only survived but absolutely LOVED it. We were cantering and galloping and all through woods -- it was bloody great!! I'm such a wuss, I thought I'd be the old lady at the back -- the teacher lady put me as the leader --- oh jeez, I was so proud! And better still, daughter (Missfearless of roller coasters and skydiving etc.) told me afterwards, she was quite scared - I'm on a complete high

Went shopping to Pennies then with daughter and came home and had lovely smiley lunch with eldest and youngest son -- bloody lovely day ('cept for Ireland in the rugby)!! Feet up on couch now feeling positively 'punch drunk' ---- lovely, beats drinking ANYDAY!!!
                        :yay: That's great molly!

Comment

Good for you Molly! Riding and working with horsies can be very therapeutic.
                          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

morning all

well bugger me it's afternoon already

still work over, girlie off to Beaver sleepover and I am making a chocolate cake...
                            I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

You've left us speechless Molly.:H
                              While we have a couple things in common like letting the critters clean plates and general untidiness I think this mama bear is too old for the Reccie Bear.
                              Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

RingingCedars;1189756 wrote: You've left us speechless Molly.:H
                                While we have a couple things in common like letting the critters clean plates and general untidiness I think this mama bear is too old for the Reccie Bear.
                                Oooh, I dunno! I'm not exactly a spring chicken myself! I'd happily ask you out for a drink only..........I'm making a mess of this aren't I?

Comment

Working...
                                X