Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread SATURDAY 8th October

Hello again
    We were blessed with a rare occurrence around Paris-a rainbow! They were no big deal when we lived in Ireland but here...it was a special treat. Taken from the window of our flat. We saw two more later that were much more impressive but I did not have the camera. I am happy that seeing rainbows makes me happy-if that makes any kind of sense??:H My therapist used to tell me to open my eyes to nature and it would calm me. (Well, he would not have said that during Hurricane Katrina, but you know what I mean!) Guess what I want to say is that there is beauty all around us if we just look for it-which is why I love The MWO World Tour-speaking of that!! I need to go check out where piglet is!

Comment

RingingCedars;1189814 wrote: OI, it's only a first date Reccie--let's just go 10 pin. We'll see if we can work up to the 5 day marathons.
      :H

Comment

JackieClaire;1189817 wrote: Good evening and *waves* and a big yoooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo to all

Do I detect romance in the air? Eh, eh, Reccybear and RC.

Slendiferous day here with a nice restorative nanna nap this aftie.So good to hear you've had a wonderful day, Jackie.
        Recluse;1189821 wrote: We have a deal RC!

Hello stirly and jackie! :hallo:
        :wavin: Reccie, dear.
        mollyka;1189822 wrote:
        When are ye goin bowlin lads

Ok meatballs consumed and daughter and Jnr.son haven't had a cross word yet today WOW!! Watching Strictly come dancing ---- luuurrve it

Oh and Reccie - I love cricket
        Your meal sounded so.o.o... good, Molly....

Off to walk the dogger. There's a storm brewing so want to get out and back before it starts to rain....
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Lovely rainbow Expat.
          Hi RC JC and Stirly.
          Molly just watching Strictly while Mr A out at the Gym ( trying to compete with me now)

Comment

I think it's cos the anxiety I've been carrying over the last 10 days with the daughter and the son and heir fighting and this new debt management plan finally sorted, I was a bit worn out.

Feel a bit more on an even keel.

Well done Whizzy,:goodjob:

I've just asked Mr JC if he fancies a bit of horse riding when we're away in Carlisle. I'll let you know what he says when he regains conciousness.

Now then Reccy,RC. What ya gonna wear for your first date.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I was thinking jeans and a stripey shirt and me green Irish rollneck sweater (the one with the holes in the elbows). How does that grab you?

Comment

Well it'll better than what you wore on our date, I still remember it.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

That's a "no" then?

Comment

Hello JC and Coach Anon!
                    JC-have the children made it up? Were they close when they were young? (Well, they are Still young!:H) I was never close to my brother-who is older-and he has only telephoned me once-since I've lived abroad-and that was to announce my father's death. :upset: Sorry if that is too personal -

Comment

JackieClaire;1189833 wrote: I think it's cos the anxiety I've been carrying over the last 10 days with the daughter and the son and heir fighting and this new debt management plan finally sorted, I was a bit worn out.

Feel a bit more on an even keel.
                      Know all about the anxiety Jackie. Hope it's better now. :l

Comment

Recluse;1189836 wrote: I was thinking jeans and a stripey shirt and me green Irish rollneck sweater (the one with the holes in the elbows). How does that grab you?
                        Sounds alright to me!:H

Comment

expat3;1189845 wrote: Hello JC and Coach Anon!
                          JC-have the children made it up? Were they close when they were young? (Well, they are Still young!:H) I was never close to my brother-who is older-and he has only telephoned me once-since I've lived abroad-and that was to announce my father's death. :upset: Sorry if that is too personal -
                          Christ expatty! Sorry to hear things are like that. :l

Comment

Evening to you all! Lovely afternoon here. Have just closed shop and going for a top down drive to a friend's cottage. Must come home tonight, so I will be behaved.

OOO Molly--look what you've started. Yes, we will have some little details to work out--when and where indeed. I'm a blue jean baby, so no big decisions there. Must touch up the roots though. Oh and maybe shave too. Will you be shaving for the occasion Reccie??:H

Nice rainbow Expat. I believe it's a blessing to see one too.

Stirly, here's the lanes you probably bowled at: Belleville Pro Bowl
                            The ones we're going to are newer--like maybe 20 years now--yikes time flies and I've never been in this one. My Mom bowls league in the Bayview Lanes.

Hmmm...JC if you got that coat(which I thought was a dress) I could've borrow it from you.

Have a lovely evening Army!
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Recluse;1189843 wrote: That's a "no" then?
                              I think you'll look luvverly whatever you wear.............back peddling like a good'un here

expat3;1189845 wrote:
                              Hello JC and Coach Anon!
                              Aww Expatty, nowt's too personal here.

They've always been close, that's why I was so gobsmacked. It's all blown over now,. thank dawg.

I hardly ever speak to my brother and he only lives about a 10 minute drive away. We get on fine when we do see each other. That would be around Christmas when we have a hurried present swap. But I'm quite (make that very) jealous of the relationship Mr JC has with his sister.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1189848 wrote: Know all about the anxiety Jackie. Hope it's better now. :l
                                It's absolutely champion now. I didn't realise it had got so bad until it went if you see what I mean.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X