Army Thread SATURDAY 8th October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided against the coat,RC. Too fashionable and too expensive.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1189854 wrote: I think you'll look luvverly whatever you wear.............back peddling like a good'un here

Aww Expatty, nowt's too personal here.

They've always been close, that's why I was so gobsmacked. It's all blown over now,. thank dawg.

I hardly ever speak to my brother and he only lives about a 10 minute drive away. We get on fine when we do see each other. That would be around Christmas when we have a hurried present swap. But I'm quite (make that very) jealous of the relationship Mr JC has with his sister.
      That's good that they are close. :l My father passed away years ago (1996)-so before everyone had internet and computers at home! So I knew when he called it had to be serious. He just left a message (I was at work) "E. ring home-it's serious" Thanks dear brother! Thought it must have been about my granny but turned out it was my 59 yr old father who had run into a tree. Yes, he had been drinking. Just saw an article on car accidents in Ireland that many are one car crashes. Well, thank God no one else was involved but it was still very unpleasant. Kind of why I don't drive now. Not that I am worried about driving while drinking but the whole experience made me hate cars and driving. I saw the tree and car (and the debris) after the accident and it was horrible. Sends me into a panic attack if I get into a car or even being in a car! Thank God for public transport.

Comment

RingingCedars;1189853 wrote: OOO Molly--look what you've started. Yes, we will have some little details to work out--when and where indeed. I'm a blue jean baby, so no big decisions there. Must touch up the roots though. Oh and maybe shave too. Will you be shaving for the occasion Reccie??:H
        Blue jeans are good RC. I've absolutely NO idea where/what you will be shaving (I don't think I want to know!), but I will definitely be tidying myself up before we meet.

Comment

Aww bless you. Expatty.:l What an awful experience to have to go through.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1189870 wrote: Blue jeans are good RC. I've absolutely NO idea where/what you will be shaving (I don't think I want to know!), but I will definitely be tidying myself up before we meet.
            OMG!!!:H Well it is Saturday night!
            http://youtu.be/dBn2ux5vRHk[/video]]S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT! Bay City Rollers - YouTube

Comment

Hello, just posting on as many threads as possible LOL I need to keep myself busy!
              Taking it ODAT

Comment

expat3;1189868 wrote: I saw the tree and car (and the debris) after the accident and it was horrible. Sends me into a panic attack if I get into a car or even being in a car! Thank God for public transport.
                I really don't know what to say expatty. It must be very hard to come to terms with. I hope the passage of time has made it a little easier for you.

Comment

A big yooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo Mauritius, settle in there nicely.

Which end of the settee would you like?
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiya Army and :welcome: Dodo

Feck it, folksies. I can't believe how much I'm sleeping. It must be part of the nicotine withdrawal, I guess. Although I would have thought that I'd have trouble sleeping
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1189882 wrote: Hiya Army and :welcome: Dodo

Feck it, folksies. I can't believe how much I'm sleeping. It must be part of the nicotine withdrawal, I guess. Although I would have thought that I'd have trouble sleeping
                      Evening tips. Are you finding it tough? Sleep sounds like a good thing to me.

Comment

mauritiusdodo;1189874 wrote: Hello, just posting on as many threads as possible LOL I need to keep myself busy!
                        :welcome: I'll be back in a bit. Just need to get the little one settled for the night. xxx

Comment

Just had a message from Stirls, she's got internet problems so she can't post at the mo.

Yo Tippers,
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1189884 wrote: Evening tips. Are you finding it tough? Sleep sounds like a good thing to me.
                            Hiya Wreccie

No: it isn't all that tough. That's why they call it the Easyway Method, after all. YEah - sleep IS good, as long as I don't lie awake all night. We'll see soon enough, though!
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

..............sneaks out from round the back of the bike sheds, furiously shovelling extra strong mints in my mouth
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1189892 wrote: Hey Tippers, don't know if it's any way related, but as you know I have shite sleep problems most of the time, but cut the ciggies down dramatically Monday to Thursday, and slept so much better -- had a couple before bedtime last night and couldn't get to sleep for hours
                                Come to think of it, nicotine is a stimulant, so it does makes sense...

Anyhow: it's all good. For someone whp used to smoke 40 Camel Filters a day, I'm sitting pretty at the moment.
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X