Breathing, breathing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breathing, breathing

This has been crazy so far and we haven't even made it to Christmas. I still have gifts to wrap. Anyoo my grandparents arrived on Friday and my grandmother forgot her medication. My husband gave me a hard time about riding with my mother to get the med's 4 1/2 hours away because it would effect him getting ready in the morning and he had to work. As it turns out my mother made the 9 hour round trip and was home before he even had to leave for work. He worked Sat and Sun full days. I am so mad at this point I could spit. Okay I will go on. So today I ask if his mother is coming and he says I don't know what time should she be here???WHAT??? You are the one working and I have no idea when you'll be home so you tell her when to be here. He says "figures".
    So all three of the kids are sick and grumpy. I can't go 3 feet from the baby. My husband calls at 3:30 and says I'm on my way home. I say so I guess your mother and step father aren't coming. He says yeah they'll be there at 5:30. The house is a wreck, the food is not done, the baby has diahreah, my other son has croup and my daughter I believe has a sinus infection and she's miserable when sick. My son who has autism won't take a nap so he's bouncing around the house and I do mean leaping off the ground from one end of the living room to another. I am the only one who cleans and to date there are 8 people in the house.
    Not to mention on Friday I drank way too much and felt like crap on Sat. He says to me 'well like usual I have to come down and lock all the doors and when did you even change into your pajamas? Who the hell cares? My mother is still not home and that's all you can think about?
    Okay done venting. I feel better. Gotta run, my daughter wants the computer and my baby is at my feet crying. Everytime I get near the computer I'm like a magnet ..what's that all about. I'm sweating

Take care and I'll talk to you all later. Thanks for allowing me to vent.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Breathing, breathing

OH NP, I would be out of my mind as well. I am sorry, sorry, sorry. People just do not get what is involved with trying to entertain and have kids, let alone sick kids. Your Christmas should not be this stressful. Give us an update and I hope it will be a less stressed evening in the long run. I could hardly manage one sick child, let alone three. I am cheering you on to be positive. Rah! Rah! Rah!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Breathing, breathing

I feel your pain. My three kids are sick but, recovering. Not too bad off. Hubby is sick in bed acting like he's dying so I am doing everything including cooking for 40 people who will be in and out tomorrow. I have to get everyone bathed, and dressed fo 6:45 Mass and then a party at my SIL house. My middle son is ADHD and he too his bouncing around the house as well. So, I will comisterate (sp?) with you for a moment....there done......BIG HUGS and Merry Christmas!!! :l :h :l
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Breathing, breathing

sometimes life just plain sucks
        but we are alive and that in itself is a miracle
        to be able to experience the good and bad is true awareness
        i'm sure you willl get out of this mood
        merry xmas

Comment

Breathing, breathing

Yes, just keep taking deeeeppppp breaths. This too shall pass. I wish it were your cup that was running over NP and not your plate! I hope that things settle down and you get a little time to really breathe. Stay strong, dear. Big hugs!
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Breathing, breathing

Thanks all. The rather tough time has passed. The kids seem to be on the road to recovery, my grandparents left and my in laws had a nice time.
            I guess I was caught up in the everyone wanting something from me and that my husband's priority appears to be work.
            I am taking a deep sigh of relief today and getting back on track. After I clean and try to figure out where to put all these toys. I think I can open a toy shop.

Take care everyone and the best of "07 to you.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
            X