Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for inspiration for things to drink in the evening now AL is off the menu, I like Earl Grey, elderflower flavoured fizzy water and the odd warm milk but i get quickly bored, what is your fave drink?
    Taking it ODAT

I am a huge caffienne addict so I need some pop (Pepsi is my main choice but I look other ones as well).

I sometimes drink NA beer myself but na beer isn't for everyone. But for me it works.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Gingerale

Or if you like Mojito's minus the AL - I do sprite, lots of fresh lime and mint (club soda isn't sweet enough for me but hopefully I can change )

Peppermint tea (I love caffeine but at night I won't sleep)

Cranberry juice and sprite or gingerale

Comment

seltzer with a splash of cranberry or pomegranate and a hefty squeeze of lime

decaf ice tea sweetened with a little agave nectar with a sprig of fresh lemon verbena or mint of some sort

decaf green tea brewed with lots of ginger grated using microplane and sweetened with a little agave nectar

hot herbal teas

pitcher water with slices of cucumber and a sprig of fresh thyme that sat in the fridge overnight

pitcher water with slices of lemon and a sprig of fresh rosemary that sat in the fridge overnight
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

kombucha.
          matcha tea lattes with almond milk.
          most teas actually...
          and i love this electrolyte powder that you can add to water, called "ultima" in the grape flavour.

Comment

Hi All
            How is everyone on this beautiful Sunday. I hope everyone is enjoying their day or night whatever the case may be. Mauri - try Cranberry juice and soda water in a tall glass, ice optional. Nice. Love and Sunshine Kaza xx
            Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr:l:l

Comment

I came across a Pumpkin Spice tea. I love it at evening time. Great thing about teas are that you have to sip them, they warm your belly and there is an endless variety to choose from. There is also one called Passion by Tazo. It's a purple package. That is by far my favorite tea and I use to not even like tea at all. Just drank it for the benefits of herbs and antioxidents. After trying Passion I fell in love
              "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."-- Judy Garland

Comment

Thanks some good suggestions! Just thought of another I like - tomato juice with lots of pepper and tabasco - must pop to the shop later!
                Taking it ODAT

Comment

Great thread!
                  Abi, I love kombucha! I heard you can make your own but I'm scared lol.
                  I am really getting into drinking tea, peppermint and verbena, oh and orange spice are my faves.
                  I love water with tons of lemon and orange slices in it.
                  Frozen grapes make great ice cubes!
                  Day 1 again 11/5/19
                  Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
                  Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
                  Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
                  11/27/19: messed up but back on track
                  12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Comment

Nursie;1190223 wrote: Great thread!
                    Abi, I love kombucha! I heard you can make your own but I'm scared lol.
                    I am really getting into drinking tea, peppermint and verbena, oh and orange spice are my faves.
                    I love water with tons of lemon and orange slices in it.
                    Frozen grapes make great ice cubes!
                    Ooh frozen grapes, I am off to put some in the freezer right now!
                    Taking it ODAT

Comment

Working...
                    X