Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th October

stirly-girly;1190731 wrote:

Pingu - it doesn't get any easier, they just get older and we age along with them and hopefully make it through their difficult years. How's that for a cheery Monday thought? Seriously, we just do the best we can and hope we did the right thing and they turn out okay. I don't really think parents can do anything else. It's not like there's a manual that comes with each child and each kid is different and has it's own needs and perks. Wishing you, and Molly and ExPatty, too, who seem to be having a bit of a difficult time, child-wise, right now, the patience to handle it all as best you can and not let it get you down. And stick by here and post whenever you need to. Always someone around to lend an ear.
    Yeah I think I Have resigned myself to the fact that I just have to deal with it. I am getting better at walking away but on the other hand I need to protect her brother as she is physically aggressive towards him and he's very vulnerable so he takes a battering from her sometimes, at which point I get angry and intervene otherwise she would make his life hell
    She can be gorgeous though and heaps of fun. That's the bits I enjoy and I remind myself she's a little cutie who just has an incontrollable temper!
    I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

They don't call me Pingu Purple Pants for nothing....

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

Zenstyle;1190831 wrote: You know, you are right. My ex husband snored really badly and I ended up sleeping in one of the spare rooms... and I could STILL hear him! Used to make my blood boil. BJ snores loud too... it doesn't get to me like my ex did... probably because my ex was verbally (and eventually physically) abusive and I didn't feel kindly towards him even without the snoring. BJ and I have had some barneys in the middle of the night when I wake him up to turn over. It would be funny if it wasn't ruining my sleep!!!

I can't be explicit enough about my hatred of the above!!! :H

You have your hands full there, for sure. Christmas gifts... A helmet for your 11 yr old, handcuffs for the 6 yr old and a ref's jersey for you!!!

Trying to get myself fired up to do some serious physical labour outside... its finally stopped raining and I have so much to do out there. I'm BBQing dinner for some friends tonight so I at least have to get that area squared away. Ugh! The joys of home ownership... (
      I like the idea of handcuffs. Along with some seriously strong sellotape to go over the mouth..... actually she's been a bundle of fun tonight, we were doing some exercises together

I just bought a sofa.... from Ebay!
      I have a drink problem, I have been AF since 15 March 2011 and I am working hard to stay that way

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

Zenstyle;1190850 wrote: I bumped it for you... its on page one. Think I'll skim it myself... need a laugh before I put my work boots on!
        oh yeah this is funny, reading it now!!

Invited a few "people" I don't actually know on Facebook to be my friend while I was hammered LOL

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

Zenstyle;1190870 wrote: Did you unfriend them the next day?!!! LMAO!
          nah they just ignored me, good job really!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

Evening

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

hello mario :-)

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

Hi pingu just looking at Irish news here, how are you ?

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

Hi Army!!
                  Zenstyle;1190848 wrote: What kind of sofa? Pics please!

My kitchen sink and the faucet are from eBay. As is my shaghorrific shower!

Have a look at this thread... I think it was before you joined... will give you a good laugh!!!

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...nce-44935.htmlI just did a huge mult-quote and bumped up my favourite posts from that thread. Laughed all over again with all the silly buys...:H:H
                  pingu1997;1190846 wrote: I like the idea of handcuffs. Along with some seriously strong sellotape to go over the mouth..... actually she's been a bundle of fun tonight, we were doing some exercises together

I just bought a sofa.... from Ebay!
                  Great that you're having fun with your daughter. Good news on the sofa. I hope it's what they say it is when you get it....
                  mario;1190876 wrote:
                  Evening
                  :hallo: Mario!!
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

Stirly got a bit mixed up there this morning ,thought you were the grandmother,oops

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

:hallo: Army
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

Hi mr tips.

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

Evening All
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

I was just going to ask the same thing. Zens.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

mario;1190882 wrote: Stirly got a bit mixed up there this morning ,thought you were the grandmother,oopsActually Mario, those two little boys only have one Grandmother and their Grandfathers have both passed away so the family will be more than happy for Mr. Stirly and I to be God-Grandparents. In fact, when younger son said that I'm now officially a Granny, the baby's mother agreed wholeheartedly. Made me feel so good. I want grandkiddies of my own very badly.
                              tiptronic_ct;1190883 wrote: :hallo: Army Hey there Bouncy One. I hear you're doing a :goodjob: with the smokes. Good for you...
                              JackieClaire;1190890 wrote: Evening All
                              :wavin: JackieClaire. Wondered if you were off madly sending PM's again. :H
                              Zenstyle;1190893 wrote:
                              Hola everyone!

Can you go to Merlot's thread in Starting Out... I'm a bit out of my depth and not sure what to suggest...
                              Haven't read it yet but I'll check it out.

JackieClaire;1190896 wrote:
                              I was just going to ask the same thing. Zens.
                              Will post if I think I have anything worthwhile to offer...
                              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 10th October

Hello everyone!
                                Child in bath, dinner cooking (possibly burning!)
                                But I'm here. Kinda .
                                bacinabit

Comment

Working...
                                X