Army Thread 11th.October

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th.October

Recluse;1191450 wrote: I still haven't had a formal answer from you, Mrs JC, so don't you dare try and put me on the defensive!

(I guess that's blown my chances of a beanie hat, then...?)No beanie hat for me either...:upset:
    Recluse;1191458 wrote: Thanks jackie. Don't smoke, but I'll brink my whisky bottle and we can chat for a while.You are so going to be in trouble for that. JC'll most likely conk you on yer melon with the bottle.
    JackieClaire;1191460 wrote: It had better be empty and we'll use it as penny jar to save up for our new life outside the asylum.Ya see Reccie - the bottle has to be empty...
    JackieClaire;1191460 wrote: Geex Expatty, I'm Engerlish as could be and that took me a while.I didn't get it at all.
    betty boop;1191464 wrote:
    Yoo hoo again!!!

JC CLAIT is really good, it covers spreadsheets and stuff!! really uselful!!

Stirly, the house is coming along great thanks, we are in the process of knocking through the chimney between two rooms, and putting a double sided log burner in!!

Hiya Zenny, I'm back in Florida soon with my mum and Kerrie!!!
    Now why would Jackie need spreadsheets and such? Some computer programmes are so very confusing...

Glad to hear that you'll soon be in Florida, Betty. I remember you had a great time there!!
    mollyka;1191465 wrote:
    Evenin Army, had a big long post written and hubs arrived in (from the pub - he only lasted a friggin week FFS) - so we've had our dinner and I lost the post. So, actually can't even remember where you were all at all day 'cept angst over the economies this morn. I hate hate hate the misery we've been all put into. Hubs business is probably going to close down, it's not looking good, we've known that for a while, but maybe not that bad. Funny, I just seem so even in my moods these days, my reaction last night was 'we'll sort something out' -- thought it would hit me like a hammer this morning - nope still reckon we'll 'sort something out'. The harsh part of it is that it was a crooked incompetent accountant about 10 yrs ago that forced them into borrowing 200,000 to keep the business afloat - and that money is now the straw that broke the camels back - not us living the high life
    Anyway that's our drama - but d'yknow, I nearly feel excited, we can plan a new life - a few years ago I thought I'd be dead by now, and now I've a whole (well half nearly) life ahead of me
    Mollers, the economy is shite everywhere in Europe. :goodjob: for being so positive.
    Zenstyle;1191467 wrote:
    Fer the love... I was sitting here looking at that thinking "What the heck is Patty on?" (And "can I have some?") :H

I seriously had to think about it... I thought we were trying to guess what you were/who you are from the clues!!!!!
    I still haven't figured it out. I think I'm having a "seniors' evening":upset:
    tiptronic_ct;1191473 wrote:

Phew. Another hectic day. Also a few moments when I came close to losing my temper. Can't have the fuse too short now can we?
    Anything to do with not smoking, Tipster?
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 11th.October

Troopers, I am off to walk my dear dogger and then to bed.

Wishing you all..

Tomorrowz...:happyheart:
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 11th.October

Nighters Stirly.
        Some students at Oxford spend more time learning to row well than studying. They shared a flat for ages until they had a row over money and split up.:H
        OK-I'll stop now. I'm actually exhausted. It was not a great day-but I'm hoping that tomorrow will be better.
        Nighters to you all from moi.:l
        I'll be here EARLY tomorrow morning. xxx

Comment

Army Thread 11th.October

mollyka;1191488 wrote: Stirly beat me to it Tippers
          :H It gets better. We keep hearing that, don't we? But it really does. :l

Comment

Army Thread 11th.October

Back from SW and blooming starving.....................the official weight loss this week using SW scales is............drum roll please................

One and a half pounds (0.68kgs)
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
            X