unexpected finding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unexpected finding

hello people. i havent been here tooo much lately.... still thinking i can find my way out on my own (ha ahha). today mr spuds has gone away somewhere so i am left to my own madness till tuesday.. so i was having a really good clean and tidy.. and what do i find.. a bottle of vodka that a most prob hidden in my devious alcoholic mind...... i had a good 2 hours telling myself that the reason i hid it was because it is an evil substance....... in this discusion the alcohol coice
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

unexpected finding

Hi Spuddle, I didn't quite understand the last sentence of your post. Did you mean to say you chose to drink the alcohol?

Comment

unexpected finding

o dear. i had choices. i was so sure my choice was to be sober........ but i have drank it... shit shit shit. im so sorry.... your name is looking for peace..... for me all will take is to stop drinking......but yet i do..... crazy.......still looking for answerw
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

unexpected finding

Spuddle...empty your pm box love
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

unexpected finding

Are you ok hun?
          Taking it ODAT

Comment

unexpected finding

You ok matey?
            ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Comment

unexpected finding

Are you ok? Sometimes are AL mind tries to make us think that we can do it on our own so that AL can have an easier hold on you. But the thing is, when we have a problem with AL, we can't do it on our own. I have been there and tried that.....didn't work so well. Now I have help from others, and it has been easier for me to stay quit.
              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X