Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hi all,
    Just thought id drop in and say i hope you all had a wonderfull christmas....mine was ok but i missed a lot of people whom iv shared it with in the past few years ( my ex and all our friends who decided to keep him as a friend and ignore me! ) but my family were great, really understanding and i guess thats what matters the most.
    Anyways im still not AF but jan 1st is my date to do it, im going docs on thurs to ask about a course of librium to help with the withdrawals....i simply cant go through that again without any help.Then hopefully i can start to rebuild my life, iv made such a mess of everything this past 12 months i HAVE to get better... if i dont i very much doubt ill be here this time next year.

Love and best wishes to you all

Lou-Lou x x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Hi

way to go Lou Lou!! you've got a plan and sounds like you have the conviction of spirit to make it happen.
    I've also messed up plenty of things with my challenging condition. (the one most of us share).
    happy and health 07!!!!
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi

Wishing you all the best with your doctor. I hope this is a better year for you. We are all here for you as support.
      Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Hi

Dear Lou...determinator is right...you have a plan to stick to. Half the battle is getting your brain into 'that' state, once you're there, the rest is slightly easier when you've already told yourself there is no option....this is not an if/but....this is the way it IS going to be.....
        Echo P. Pinot...I hope this is a better year for you....hope the doc trip goes well....no, better!!!
        Speak soon melon xoxo

Comment

Hi

Lou;

Good luck, you can do this! We're here to help you!

Brandy

Comment

Hi

Dear Lou,

Ditto on all the above. Meds to help through withdrawl, having your head right, determinaiton and the support of everyone here who cares about you! Sounds like a great plan. 2007 will be something to look forward to.

XOXOXO and :l

Best
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Working...
            X