just want to drink to feel better...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sitting here. had lots of plans for today but drank too much last night, again, and have done nothing but sleep and watch tv because my head hurt so bad and i have felt so sick all day. now i am thinking of making a drink to just feel better and not feel the headache anymore...ya, ya, will just have a headache again tomorrow but i don't care about tomorrow right now. just want a quick fix. why have i become such a weak idiot...arrrgghhh! might have a drink soon.
    stupid but true. same story every afternoon.

hi dove, know how you feel and sympathize with you xxoo
    HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

yeah well, didn't have a drink because i continued to feel sick until late last night. slept hard last night. would have slept all day if didn't have to go to work this morning. getting a cold too so now feel like crap from that. now today have the day of 'oh i feel so good that i deserve to drink tonight' day....knowing that i will drink too much and have a headache all day again tomorrow...again, stupid but true.

Comment

If you haven't already then don't pick up that first glass dove, you already know where it is headed...

sending you :l and hope your cold doesn't get a grip of you
        Taking it ODAT

Comment

Working...
        X