A Good Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Good Morning

:new: Good morning all. This is my second post to MWO (first was yesterday in the Newbie section) Thank you, Everyone, who commented--all very helpful and interesting to find we have a lot in common. I was also totally delighted to see this forum is international--a true world wide community

I woke up this morning withOut a hangover--and I really thought about it: today I can actually Do something other than stay in bed or force myself to do something. I actually Feel Good and Feel Positive and Hopeful and Energetic. I watched the dawn. I've done a few things and it is still early. I have real live Plans floating around in my head. Wow. I could feel like this All the time. If I stopped drinking, that is. Just imagine the life I could lead...

Now let's see what happens at 4 today. And on New Years Eve. I think I will save this post and re-read it.

Hope you all have a Great Day, I will be back soon.
    :new:

A Good Morning

Hi & :welcome:

You will get used to feeling better. I've been here about 6 weeks and i feel SOOOO much better.....

Slipped back a little bit over christmas but no where near as I would have in the past.....

Take care and all the best...

Paula xx :h :l :h
    sigpicXXX

Comment

A Good Morning

Hold on to that feeling little fish....it's a great one!!! And you're right...keep looking at that post, remind yourself why you're here...someone (sorry, can't remember who right now) was thinking that they were going to have trouble when they went to a party, so they printed out an email from another myo member who had been really helpful, kept it in their bag, and looked st it through the night to keep them strong, others print their AF days....as Blondie once said 'who wants to go back to day one again...She did not have 'that' drink....
      It's full of ups and downs, but find the things that keep you on track and use them...however bizarre they may seem...also remember this lovely sober in the morning feeling!!!!
      Here's to 4:00 being smashed on the head with kudzu, beaten about the chops with RJ's book, and kicked out the door by boots that were definitely meant for walking....towards sobriety, and a more peaceful, healthy life.....xoxoxo Melon

Comment

Working...
      X