Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy freeeholy

greeneyes;1200597 wrote: Nelz, will you marry me? :H
    If I lived in Utah, Id be all over it, it would be great to have another sammmmy maker.......(I keed)

Doggygirl;1200613 wrote: NELZ!!! I just noticed that your 180 day goal is "DONE." If it was recent, I think I might have missed that party. If so....

:yougo::yougo:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:yougo::yougo:

DG

PS - I think you and Greenie make the cutest couple ever. I will get the rumor going full force. No need to thank me - I'm happy to help.
    LMAO, thats how rumors get started, shortly follwed by my deeevorce.....:H

lolab;1200621 wrote:
    haha!!! Nelz, I watched video - I have never driven a motorcycle...and it's just amazing to me the amount of "leaning"!!!!!!! Seems that tipping over would happen more frequently! You're right - maybe I need to become a daredevil - who needs alcohol! :-) I love the image of the motorcycle daredevil that still needs his M and M goodnight cookies...
    The bike actually "wants to be straight up" we have to use the handle bars to make it lean. We use whats called countersteering. You push on the handle bar side that you want to turn, and the bike will lean that way on its own. They are very very stable, as long as the bike is under acceleration. If you stop the input on the bars, the bike will right itself on its own. It should not come out from under you. Hitting the brakes, something in the path, or accelerating too hard, is usually the reason a bike will slip.

I drag my knee on the bike, I know guys that can drag an elbow

Daredevil cookie man, I like that~
    Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Holy freeeholy

The video was cool and if that was your wife, she's a pretty cool dudette! I've done some biking and I'm a better rider than driver...that is all.:H I am happy to cruise top down with no helmet for miles and miles.

And an official:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You Daredevil Cookie Monster!
      Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Holy freeeholy

RingingCedars;1200646 wrote: The video was cool and if that was your wife, she's a pretty cool dudette! I've done some biking and I'm a better rider than driver...that is all.:H I am happy to cruise top down with no helmet for miles and miles.

And an official:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You Daredevil Cookie Monster!
        LMDAO, I am soooooo stealing that Daredevil cookie monster, its goin in my revised siggy soon............./slapping knee from laughing
        Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Holy freeeholy

If the helmet fits......:H
          Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Working...
          X