X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for november

come one come all OK ! Let's get our asses in Gear
    It's november.....are we ready
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    i want everyone who comes into this thread know that.. here we don't judge and i would like to say this to any lurker's out there ....come in all are welcome
    WE ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASON .. TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITHOUT ""ALCOHOL""... AND THAT MEANS TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WE ARE GOING THUR ,IN LIFE AND SOMETIMES WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PAST.. BUT TO LOOK AT IT AND LEARN FROM IT
    so just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..
    so lets do this together and Move forward living life on life's terms ...
    so lets be thankful and count our blessing ..put the past behind us and learn from our mistakes and this pray helps me.. when i feel down and things aren't going as well as i would want them to go ok just kidding here the one but i do have to say god at times
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

OMG - November already? What happened to September????

Love, Sun XXX
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

I suppose I mean October
      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

good morning folks well hope everyone had a happy and safe helloween...now today is the new month lets enjoy and have a great day love and big hugs one and all .. im off to work later
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1201494 wrote: I suppose I mean October
          That's OK- I was kind of wondering about September, too!!
          Coco

Comment

Hey, what happened to April and May?? Off to another hectic, awfully busy, day, so will mention everyone later, OK? But Rog, I can only imagine how hurt you are. But Sammie will find a way to get back, I bet. Miss Sully and Powacket are having a good time outside, getting fat on whatever they can catch. Next time you visit, maybe you'll adopt them. Hubs would be thrilled! :H
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Awww Rog - I had to go back and look at the other thread - I am SO sorry about the cats - I wonder what got into your neighbor that she suddenly decided she was going to look after them - of course they will keep coming over to you if she lets them out!! They know where they are better off. Morning Ruby - have a nice restful day - LOL. I have a list of stuff and will try to get it all done today - I have been really bad lately at not doing my to-do list! Am going to make a big effort today! Back later everyone,

Love, Sun XX

Comment

HOLY SHIT!!!!!
                What a friggin mess it has been! I just got power back since losing early Saturday! Oh.. Wonderful EEEEE-lectricity!! I missed you all. I had MIL the whole time and husband bailed on me pretending to have pressing work at work even though he had no power there.....SOB!! He kept saying you don't have to entertain her, I said then why the F. *** k aren't YOU home?.. What a shit storm! Sometimes I wish I had a wife instead Lol. Any way behind in my work and more than half of my precious time off from work gone.. I will be back later... XO Gina

Comment

Roger....sweetheart...I am so sorry...I know your heart is breaking......what a hateful thing for someone to do....Sammie will probably eander back to where he feels like is home and where he has been getting fed....
                  GEORGIE!!!! Thank heavens you are ok.......what in the world did you do for heat??
                  Well peeps....the honchos came and went and I am a big hero for what I have done over the past year...and you know what....I am so tired I don;t even care right now!!!!! THANK HEAVENS THAT ORDEAL IS OVER AND I CAN RELAX FOR A LITTLE BIT.......
                  I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                  Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Sunni...hope you are feeling happier today!
                    Hey Coco and Mimzey...Hope grateful is ok.....

Comment

Jan - so pleased that it all went well - lots of thanks to you. Go you !!!! And I am just thankful I have this site. And my friends here too. Love and hugs XXXX

sun XX

Comment

Hello,
                        MB, loved the Halloween costume, we had our wood stove for heat, hence the MIL. She lives a few houses up street and had no heat.. Husband was a big Giant penis though through all of this.

Comment

hubs can be that way........

Comment

Sunni...you have no idea how much you mean to me , too

Comment

Jan - right now, this site is a Godsend to me - I have been going through some stuff and have had so much help from all angles. I WILL be back to SUNSHINEdaisies soon -I promise!!

hugs, Sun XXX

Comment

Working...
                              X