The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for november

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fly-by again. Sent Tay and JC grocery shopping FOUR AND A HALF HOURS ago! Check in later, buds.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

hey there folks .. well a good day and i just want to say thankx .. but really im fine in every way .. it pisses me off about sammie .. but i know in life there are always things that i cant control and thats mean how people will act around me or in life ... so the saying goes life a bitch and you live thur it .. ok im changing it up.. the saying really goes... really life a bitch and then you die .. but i love the first one ... good to see everyone and really i just want to say you all help me go thru life even better not as a lost soul but as a man... you all make me realise how much life does change and in many ways stay the same...so it with that said have a great nighty night love and big hugs and stay strong shifting forward and thinking positive
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Rog, your neighbor sounds like a really nasty woman. I hope that Sammie escapes and comes back over to your place. :l

Mama, I might be in your neck of the woods in January. How far is Orlando from your place? This would be Jan. 22-24th.

Swan, I hope you get over to the U.S. soon! You'd freeze your swan tail feathers off here, though...:h

I just can't believe it's November already....trying to get tick hollow winter ready...I want to spend time there even if it's freezing. Don't know how Mrs. Fen will adapt to that, though.

Comment

Rubes, is that a Christmas cactus in your avatar? I have three of them, and the one in my pantry window has dozens of buds on it! I love how they keep on blooming all winter and spring.

Comment

hey fennel im only three hour from there if you want to come down south ... i dont bite.. too hard lol you and yours are welcome ill show you the town and take you for the grand tour of the water ways...
            ps im in hollywood fl google it

Comment

Hubs is being a big giant ass, we have been fighting since he bailed on me with his mom during storm. He did the same nonsense when children were babies..... Came up with ANY excuse NOT to participate with helping but wanted all the credit for being wonderful.....tonight the power went out again (we just got it back hours ago). I called him and asked him to pick up a pizza ( it was almost dark at this point) he said fine, call somewhere and I will pick it up. I said just go to the pizza place up the street since I can't look up the number in the phone book (bad eyes and it was getting dark with no flashlight). He comes home with a pizza and you would think that he brought Jesus back to life!,,, Oh you don't appreciate me blah blah.... Fuck you..... I just cared for, cooked for and paid for lunch for you AND your mother these last few days you stupid asshole!! I mean really!,,, I cook, clean, work, do yard work, take care of kids, holidays and every friggin social event we have....... What does he do? Work for himself, he is never at the business, visits friends during work day, hangs out, goes to lunch then comes home and gets waited on . Fucking asshole!,.... Sorry but I am beyond pissed as this has been going on too long now. I want a man who provides,not a friggin whimp ass girly man who thinks his knob deserves polishing for the smallest deeds. He should be polishing my knob, since I am the one who makes his fucking world go round......

Sorry really pissed off.....

Comment

tlrgs;1201848 wrote: hey fennel im only three hour from there if you want to come down south ... i dont bite.. too hard lol you and yours are welcome ill show you the town and take you for the grand tour of the water ways...
                ps im in hollywood fl google it
                Rog, I'll have a rental car...maybe we can all connect...you and Sue, me , and Mama and Papa Bear....

Comment

Sorry if you all caught my rants about husband, Really angry with him though.... Still. Gina

Comment

Skwerly....I am 2.5 hours north of Orlando....that would be awesome to meet up. Is Mrs Fen coming too? Papa Bear says we could all meet in Orlando or Melborne....
                    I survuved my day.....and slept like the dead.
                    Back at it today, but with NO pressures......aaaahhhhhhhh.
                    Got a thanks but no thanks from my interview and I am ok with that.
                    Gina.....I love Bret one day and could push him in front of a bus the next....but you sound like a good daughter in law...
                    Mimzey....did the kids make it home yet??

Time to get ready for work.

I love you all.....Jan
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

good morning and a happy hump hump day one and all ...im up for that fennel and mama ... sue and i are looking for any reason to just getaway ...
                      georgie that what the thread is for ... let things off your chest and talk about whats going on ...
                      well im off to work love and big hugs

Comment

ok, having a problem with my shift key. won't capitalize unless i type letter about 4x's. any ideas?
                        fen, that is a Christmas cactus. i have a bunch, one belonged to hub's grandmother. ya'll let me know if you arrange a meet. that's the time of year i need a break, and it would be around $100 rt to fly there.
                        rog, glad you're busy bro. people are calling like crazy wanting to stay at the cabin but i can just say 'no, we don't let others use it anymore. easy! plus, our bedroom is off limits even to my family. see sun, i can put my foot down.
                        yes mb, they got back after hubs got home. tay had shopped for herself, on my dime, so it's coming out of their pay. jc has interview with company that took over from the company he was working for, and guess what? hubs is the big boss over that company too. he won't influence if jc gets the job, but i warned jc he'd have to watch his step and not mess up if he uses hubs name at all. might be a good thing. i'm so proud of you for the changes you've made at work. now get a stick up the, um proper places, for your employees. if you're doing their work, point it out to them and ask why they didn't do it. you can be tough and respected as long as you're fair.
                        dang this keyboard is driving me crazy!
                        sun, so sorry you've been having a rough time. i know you love your work, your dogs, your garden, so you keep yourself busy and know you have some people who love everything about your mad self. :hug:
                        vick, tony, grate, swanny, abi, everyone, we're missing you.
                        georgie, i've spent many days without power out here in the wilderness. with a housefull of kids and neighbors who could see my generator provided lights. wood stoves are wonderful aren't they? i kept soup on top of it for 5 days, even baked corn bread in it. you did a good thing for mil, but i know how hard it is. the death toll in this thing is incredible. why do people tempt fate?
                        time to get busy again. this cleanout is killing me. i have enough kitchen equipment and linens for an army, and all has to be washed. and beck and her family are going to mountains this weekend, want us there, but it costs me from $500 to $2000 for a few days there with guests, and have been a lot lately. jc drives me, luckily, and hubs is willing to go a long way for that. think i've cleared up my personal issue, but it will haunt me. negotiating sale of aunt's land to my son, wish those two boys would grow up and talk to each other.
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

kisses Mimzey...

Comment

Morning everyone! Only got 11 hours sleep last night - LOL I usually open on a Wednesday but am closing tonight. Ruby - your life just sounds so manic - but glad you are putting your foot down about the cabin! You need to keep it for you, as your special place. Georgie - as rog said, here is where we rant when we need to, so rant away! Hubs make us do that sometimes. Jan - glad that the pressure is off at work for a while. Rog - have a good day at work..... Hi Fen, my squerly friend! And hope that Kelly and Vicki and Bird and others are doing well......

I am off to tidy the kitchen - back later,

hugs, sun XX
                            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

please come tidy my kitchen and do some hoovering:H

Comment

Whoo! Have been up since 5:45. Started making phone calls as soon as possible, plus my phone has rung off the hook. (I listed my rentals yesterday) Have appointments the rest of the day to show houses. Hubs may have soup and cheese sandwiches tonight. Called him to update him and he had about 20 people with him, wanting things. SOOooo, I'm working through my list, but not making much progress. Is it really afternoon already?? Last call was from a guy who is the top technician for the HVAC guy we have all our houses done by, and (remember Rog?) I hug him each time I see him. He wants aunt's house I'm not even through with! May take a nap before appointments start, since I'll be out late. Will have JC drive me (driving wears me out). Cross your fingers these are good prospects, and I'm done for a minute. Have to start on house now, so will probably catch you late tonight or even tomorrow. Hang in there everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X